Help with ASIS problems?

piperman123

I'm glad it's helped. I'm using the newest ASIS yes, v1.40.8 and the ASIS Improved INI Files. You're right about the faction thing, it's harmless and you can safely remove the dwemer magic mod from the factions or simply ignore the pop ups (ASIS does lol). Apparently Dienes is going to stop those popups in the next update seeing as they are harmless.

What part of the problem are you having? If it's with merging in SUM I imagine you've stopped that now? If you're getting the same errors as me then I'd also love to hear if you fix it, I've not managed to yet. Might be able tonight (My game imploded, I think I did something to my skyrim esm by mistake because ASIS, NPC Enchant Fix and the skyrim esm started flooding tesvedit with errors lol so I need to verify game integrity it with steam to get it back to default).

Are you by chance using T3nd0s The Staff Machine? I was hoping it was an error in that which the other patches were then trying to patch into other npcs etc. seeing as it got the first error. So essentially duplicating it for each npc then the next patch was duplicating it further.