The Zone

Guest Plugin Manager

Guest Plugin Manager

The Zone(Tribunal) is compiled for Morrowind Tribunal .You can’t run The Zone (Tribunal) without having Tribunal add-on installed.

The add-on contains a new race, new territory, armor, weapons and so on. Most part of objects (including buildings and containers) are new models.

Territory of the Zone is a Myst-like puzzle island, which has its own race. artifacts, architecture and one small, but pretty quest. At the end of this adventure you can get a couple of very useful artifacts and, (maybe), a little surprise. To complete this your Character has to be well trained.

I’ve played for 6 hours already and the atmosphere is really amazing. Almost every thing like buildings or characters are highly detailed and made with a deep approach, yet the quest a pretty freaky and the gameplay itself is not for the beginners. But it looks so beautiful that I like just walking around. rnKeep it up!

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Now I know I am going to get this going. I got side tracked again by the bad dream that I call reality.

I never did get my game back to where I was starting the Zone.

I will just use Morrowind Saves Pack to get into a good place to play this mod. OK, It's not cheating because I've already been there and done that.

Thanks loana for all the inspiring screen art. Yes I said art.

This whole mod is quintessentially a work Of fine art.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...