• 14 posts
Dragon Age: Origins, very good game, pretty cool, I'm only like level 7 lol XD

ntobmodfan

ntobmodfan

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
Playing this right now. Dragon Age is an amazing game.

What I think Bioware does so well, is create interesting characters and companions in their games. I only wish Bethesda, were on this same level in terms of companions, it would be great.

From KOTOR, to Mass Effect, Jade Empire, and now Dragon Age... of all these Bioware games I've played, they have all been designed with companions in mind, and it really shows.

For anyone who like to have interesting companions in their games, I highly recommend Dragon Age.

jigglypiggly

jigglypiggly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I didn't have any problem with the so called "lackluser" side quest but I did enjoy DA:O, on my second play through now, thinking about rerolling as a mage.

rakansc

rakansc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
@ The possibility of a Dragon Age Nexus

I relish the idea. While the Dragon Age Social site is very nice (especially in that the Bioware devs occasionally post there), I much much prefer the Nexus' Site layout. It is vastly easier to use and navigate. :)

leeonheart

leeonheart

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
Though i noticed the Nexus sites are catered towards Bethesda RPGs, it's still a great idea for another Nexus site since Dragon Age construction kit is available for download. :)

DavidSPD

DavidSPD

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 220 posts
I've always loved Bioware. They make great games in my opinion.

I was skeptical about Dragon Age: Origins (due to Neverwinter Nights 2 being an epic failure) but oh man was I wrong.

The best game I've ever played. No other game made such an impact on me with the story, characters, and action.

Venegal

Venegal

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
Mhm, And it's 300Mbs packed and 600Mbs Unpacked :O

But who says Nwn II was a failur? The main game... Maybe but the MOTB update was awesome!

Jeremiah767

Jeremiah767

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
just wanted to say that you sold me for the game lol, I'm going to buy it.

alSeen

alSeen

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
so can anyone post what the site of DAO's mods are? i dont have the game but im debating on whether i should get it for PS3, XBox360, or computer. can u even use mods on PS3s and Xboxs? cuz i heard u cant? :(

leeonheart

leeonheart

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
Here's a major modding site: http://www.damods.com
*requires registration.

Edited by leeonheart, 13 November 2009 - 09:03 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.065 seconds