• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

rakansc

rakansc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
That link is not the modding site. I don't know what that site is.

The real modding site is this: http://social.biowar...m/user_home.php

leeonheart

leeonheart

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

That link is not the modding site. I don't know what that site is!

Yes it is. You need registration to download the mods though. :)

I find the official social.bioware.com a little hard to navigate(which is why it's a good idea to have a Dragon Age Nexus)

Edited by leeonheart, 13 November 2009 - 09:07 AM.

RedOscarTitus

RedOscarTitus

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts
You have to make a Dragon Age Nexus. You guys are the best at what you do. Period!

humbobobo

humbobobo

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
I'm looking into it Dragon Age i mean it's suposed to be the next best thing to a fully modded oblivion! but we'll see.... any who this site is the best modding site i'v been to!

PS. Needle Pulling Thread!

WaLkAwaY

WaLkAwaY

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
I bought it and then had to really concentrate on school that week. Then I read that it was 40+ hours from Dark0ne and still have not installed it. I get too involved in games like these I would be on there for hours, maybe get some IV's put in one for food and one for water. :biggrin:

iansutton91

iansutton91

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
Hahaha, I'm getting Fallout 3 soon...I heard that was good.

Netwit2008

Netwit2008

No you're notbeing paranoid-I reallyAM reading your thoughts

• Premium Member
  • 1,844 posts
"There are very few games that really captivate me and make me lose track of time, and indeed Dragon Age is the first game to do it since Oblivion, and Morrowind before it (The Witcher came close, but just lacked a certain je ne sais quoi for me)."

Same for me as far as being able to get so lost in a game, that 6-12 hours go by and I don't even realize it. Before Morrowind and Oblivion, it was Diablo LOD. And now you've given that kind of clout to Dragon Age? Guess what just jumped to the top of my Christmas wish list? :)

Thanks for sharing your review, I can't wait!

w00teh

w00teh

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 274 posts
Totally agree, one of the first RPGS to totally captivate me since Oblivion, but it did so with a great story and character development.

As for the social bioware forums, Bioware does a lot of things right, but i seriously doubt even they could do a mod site better than you guys...A Dragon Age Nexus would be a beauty

floopsie666

floopsie666

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
This game did not fill the void that Oblivion left, sadly. The visuals were quite atrocious. Story was superb however.

supertoby

supertoby

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
From what I have seen so far, DAO is amazing. It is however, in need of some serious modding. I agree with the above posters though, a Dragon Age nexus would blow the "official" modsite away.

Edited by supertoby, 15 November 2009 - 09:57 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.946 seconds