• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

67Stations

67Stations

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
Saturn: I used the CM partners Construction set tutorial that Blackie includes in the CM partners mod to create my current game Sirens/Triton companions. Its very straight forward and helpful. Also you can try Windom Earles Oblivion Crash Prevention fix if Fast Exit doesn't work for you (for your crash on exit problems). Very easy to install but you must have OBSE installed. Glad to know that Oblivion is working with Win7. Hope that helps you some!

Edited by 67Stations, 10 December 2009 - 05:27 AM.

Forcefighter

Forcefighter

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Hey,
Could it be that the servers are offline or some data got lost? I always get an 404 error message if i wanna download a file :(

Affinitygodz

Affinitygodz

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Too bad dragon age was short and easy. Amazing game... but short and dis-satisfying. Also... way too easy. I have no doubts a single mage can solo nightmare mode. (This mode is for tactical geniuses - bahaha)

Anyways.. dragon age modded is going to make for a sick overall game. Can't believe how many mods have been done for Oblivion, and that I could use them my first time modding.

This is the future of games, I guess. Can't say I'm unhappy. <3 modding community.

Edited by Affinitygodz, 11 December 2009 - 01:54 PM.

xhud

xhud

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Link to their "modding" site?

johnnymathis

johnnymathis

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
I highly recommend Dragon Age. It is the most fun I've had since... well, Oblivion.

dragonlolz

dragonlolz

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 48 posts
i would like to have dragon age but i'm with no cash in my pocket

TwilightMoon

TwilightMoon

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
yea i like new games, and since there will be no more elder scrolls games i play dragon age from bio wear and i love guild wars becouse they are up to date and they never crash.

SaturnFX

SaturnFX

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
No more elder scrolls? No, Bethsda has said they are going to release TES5...the only thing is no confirmation of release date...speculation is anywhere from fall 2010 to potentially 2012, and until Beth is a bit more open with their information, then all we know is that "its in the works".

At the moment, when people tell you dates, its more about when they hope verses any offical word.

Frankly, I think they are watching Project Offset to get more word as to exactly what they are trying to be before jumping the gun. If Project Offset is simply a FPS, then its no worries...but if P.O. decides to become a TES, then that might delay Beth even longer since PO is doing some pretty impressive stuff.

halley

halley

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
I think a Dragon Age Nexus should be started. I use both the TES Nexus and Fallout Nexus. In my opinion out of all the other mod sites I've been to the Nexus sites are the best. They're just soo user friendly. I really hope a Dragon Age Nexus comes about.

SaturnFX

SaturnFX

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
erm...the dragon age nexus is already launched...look at the top of this page right undrneath the TES nexus logo...hyperlink to it right uynder the dude with the sword...

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.013 seconds