The Doom of Resdayn

Deleted1497043User

As you call know morroblivion was shut down and i want to make somthing along the same lines adding morrowind inot oblivion.

Before you go off your nut that its illegal. It shouldnt be illegal unless one intends on making profit from it.

And if you guys want i will e-mail/call/write to bethesda and get permition and if i dont then ill give up but to be honest nothing like a game mod that isnt gonna be sold should be illegal

EDIT: Ok we have a modeller and im good working in cells

NEEDED!!

MODDLERS ITS THE MAIN THING WE NEED

A Landscaper (we cant really start our work without one) I can supply some screens and maby some vids if nessicery We Have alex2avs working on the landscaping

People to to do exteriors and interiors (cant do it all myself)

Scripter

Quest maker

PEOPLE WITH MORROWIND!!!!!!! we need lots of screens and vids please lend a hand

Basic Quest Outline

When you enter Morrowind after lets say 24 hours a messenger comes to you with a request for you to join The Order you say yes

The order is of Necromancer vampires who worshp Molag Bal.

In order to join you must under go a ritual to become a vampire and gain the resurect spell that we get stronger the further you go up.

You claim citys in epic batlles and hold the royals in the dungen )there are to many quest there needed for so we cant get rid of them) (insert plot here) you become the leader of the order then you finaly storm the capital city Mournhold and become the ruler of Morrowind (doing so means no more bountys in the Morrowind area?) and some other benifets

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they reply it'll be along the lines of.. "why did we realese the TES constructor? so people could make god items?"

what makes me laugh is, people say morroblivion is illigal, and yet, no one has said a word about people creating whole worlds based on WoW, of Final Fantasy, The Witcher, or so on so forth...

But when its two games made by the one same company.... its illigal? No.

If profit is made? Yes.

As far as i'm aware of this prodect, no copyright law has been breached...

As far as I know, it would only be illegal if you used actual content from Morrowind and put it in Oblivion. If you recreate everything by yourself I think it would be fine.

If I remember correctly it took 4 or 5 years to develop Morrowind, so prepare to spend even more time on this since you don't even have a team their size.

Good luck man ;)