The Doom of Resdayn

Deleted1497043User

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was when morrowind was not required, and everything was downloadable for free. Now morroblivion helps Bethsada, as people need to buy morrowind for morroblivion to work. But this is still a great idea, for people who do not have morrowind and it is not sold near them.

Dude, this thread is not about Morroblivion, and you are soooo not helping us by babbling on about it. What we are doing is far different than an ILLEGAL mod, so please, stop.

That was when morrowind was not required, and everything was downloadable for free. Now morroblivion helps Bethsada, as people need to buy morrowind for morroblivion to work. But this is still a great idea, for people who do not have morrowind and it is not sold near them.

Dude, this thread is not about Morroblivion, and you are soooo not helping us by babbling on about it. What we are doing is far different than an ILLEGAL mod, so please, stop.

I was only informing.... (By the way, sorry Buddha, I didn't relize)

And then ignoring people when they told you .

Also, saying "No point in doing this, these guys have done it better" is very, VERY rude.

That was not at all my intention, and I was misinformed that it was not allowed to link to it. In no way was I trying to be rude like that, only letting you know it was still up. Sorry for getting you mad, that was not what I was trying to do...

(By the way I was not ignoring anyone, I did not know. I was told "it was forbidden" after posting the link, not before it).

• 3 weeks later...

really nice to see this ressurrected,

getting on to specifics, are you planning to add the part of Morrowind which is attached to the mainland of Tamriel?

could we recap the idea behind the main quest too, as if we can't work at the moment at least we can flesh out the main quest.

If you need a lore guy i can help, provided you guys are serious about the project(which i have no doubts about) also heres a good website for any dwemer related lore, you can also scroll through it for any general morrowind related lore. http://www.imperial-library.info/dwemer/

And btw mehrunes dagon is not "dead" deadra dont really die so you can still use him as a villain he just cant make any physical appearances or open up any oblivion gates, although marrowind has always been a deadra rich continent.

Yeah, I figured we're either using Molag Bal or maybe Sixth House cultists. Something like that.

Sixth house might be your best bet, however most of them were either killed off or turned into corprus beasts around the time of dagoth ur's ascent to godhood, but with a good bit of story line its easy to explain their existance.

It might also be a good idea to use both sixth house and malag bal, dunmer/chimer clans and houses would often take on daedric lords as patrons, malag bal could be the case considering the history of the sixth house.

I've always figured that after Dagoth Ur was defeated, the remaining cultists would make stuff up, doing a whole 'He has ascended to the Daedra!' schtick, and using that legend as a rallying point for anti-Imperial sentiment. Probably they're united around some charismatic little *censored* who claims to be channeling Dagoth Ur.