CTD in legendary edition when entering new maps (DLC)

epsilonnosis

Hi all,

My game crash to desktop ALWAYS when entering solstheim the first time and when i enter the volkihar castle for the first time (inside the castle, exterior part works fine) in the quest "lineage". It seems that new maps dont work well except the dawnguard casttle.

I DONT HAVE ANY MOD installed, i cleaned all with TES5_EDIT and check it with BOSS, now i have no errors or warnings. I launch the game with nexusmod manager and the load order is correct.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

HightRes TexturePack01.esp

HightRes TexturePack02.esp

HightRes TexturePack03.esp

I already tryed all posible conbinations of activating and inactivating this plugins and playing with low graphic settings.

I have my audio configuration set to minimin, CD quality, 16bits, 44100hz.

I also try with fresh saves to see if my saves where corrupted or something, same result.

My nvidia drivers are up to date, 335.23, and my system have plenty enought of capacity to run Skyrim.

Any ideas?

Get rid of Safety Load if you installed it. Get SSME or SKSE 1.7 and set up the ini for the memory patch (SSME also has the memory patch) Will help a lot out in the future, And with this issue

Ok, in order to use Safety Load i installed SKSE 16.1.6, i launched the game with skse launcher and safety load files in my game directory but i dont really know if they are working, the game keep crashing, SafetyLoad created a log.

Now, im going to try what Ball11 said. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone, i didnt even know about those unofficial patches, im downloading them.

Meanwhile,

Can anyone explain me which .ini file do i have to modify?

And... which commands for memory allocation do i have to use?

It is "DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB" ?

Here it is all things i have already done.

I have all unofficial patches installed and properly ordered with BOSS and cleaned with TES5_EDIT, i installed SKSE 1.7 and latest version of ENboost to aply correct memory allocation.

None of this things make a different, the game crash (CTD) at the same points.