Swapping movesets (NPC Movesets)

TheFuriousSam

Hey there Dark Souls modding community,

I'm not sure if I'm in the right section, but I guess I'm right. For those people, who think I'd ask something, that has been asked times before me: I'm not asking if you're able to change the moveset of a weapon with another one. I'm asking if you're able to change the moveset of a Weapon, with the moveset of a Weapon, which is being wielded by an NPC. I've asked myself why you can't use so awesome attacks like Artorias does when you fight him. Of course like the Abyss-sword, most swords have their own movesets, but still it'd be awesome if you could do that jumping attack where he rams his sword into the ground (yeah, that one attack , that almost everytime one-hits you if you can't dodge and don't use a shield ^^).

I've done much modding myself but never tried it on Dark Souls. Also I've read somewhere, that you're able to switch movesets of weapons, but got the idea of switching them under NPC weapons.

My question is if it's possible and not if there's someone around who'd do this. ;).

-FuriousSam