RTS BB2 Argonian Female

Guest Plugin Manager

Guest Plugin Manager

Disclaimer: This topic has been created automatically for discussion regarding this mod. The mod author may or may not view comments left here.

Mod name: RTS BB2 Argonian Female

Mod description: Better Bodies 2.2 versions of the Female Argonian, in beast and upright versions. Both have tails and beast feet. There are two sets of mods, one that works as a replacer and one that works as a new race that is also "Argonian."<br>Be careful to only select one esp from a set, as the same IDs are used for the esps.<br><br>The textures were made by drawing over the BB2 main mesh texture map, using Silaria's PSD textures as "brushes" I also retextured Silaria's tail texture, and used her textures for the Argonian hands and feet on Midnight's foot mesh, the Bethesda tail that Calislahn physiqued for me in two variations, and on the Bethesda Argononian Skins mesh.<br><br>The esps were cleaned with TESTool and checked with TESAME.

• 4 years later...
:rolleyes: Ya know....I'm not targeting this mod or the modder, I just have a fundamental problem with breasts on a lizard race; presumably cold-blooded and egg-laying. Ok...yeah, you do have to suspend your real-world experiences and judgments when playing a game like Morrowind or Oblivion; but I just can't help but think that the (presumably) young male minds that developed the Argonian race just couldn't picture a female without breasts. :laugh: Yeah, I could be completely wrong about this, but the mind boggles at the creation of a lizard with mammary glands. :whistling:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I would very much like to say that this is probably my favorite Female argonian mod for the game.

I always despised the non-breasted female argonians of Morrowind (I've always been more of a fan of the Daggerfall design and the Daggerfall-ish female argonian designs in Oblivion and Skyrim. As unlike a lot of people, I don't mind breasts on female lizardfolk. Because screw realism), and thankfully this is no longer a problem thanks to this 'ere mod! I haven't given the upright version a go yet I think, but I will probably do so at a later date when I find my copy of the game again >.>

Edited by argonianlord

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
In response to post #26130904.

jomadre wrote: Can't get this to work. NMM doesn't touch Morrowind, and manually installing doesn't seem to actually do anything. I could be doing it wrong, instructions to manually install would be nice. Also, no Screenshots. I can't endorse this mod.

Have a read of this thread How to Install Morrowind Plug-ins.

NMM isn't really recommended for Morrowind (or Oblivion) as very few mods are packaged in the way that NMM requires.

Screenshots are on the Images tab here on Nexus and in the download.

• 1 year later...