Increased Party Size

Florimel

I do not even know if it is possible, but I would like to have a party of five or six traveling together. I think four is too few.

One of the things I liked most about the Wizardry games was that you get to create your own party of six and spec them as you choose. Yes, I realize the Wizardry series is ancient for most of today's gamers, but it was the first really immersive and large CRPG and I loved it.

In any case, a party increase mod is on my wishlist.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it's 5 in NWN 2

I'm sure it was possible to have more, at one point I had a scroll bar on the screen for all the character portraits.

woops :sick: ...You are right!

default is 4 or 5

I thought I'd double check to make sure I wasn't going mad so I searched though my old screenshots and found these....

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4192/nwn2main200808271448047.jpg

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7465/nwn2main200808280150242.jpg

I forgot the pets made the party even larger.

-spoilers inside-

I realize that this may not happen due to the constraints of the engine, in the game towards the end, you are alone and your companions are all around you as npc's - perhaps someone could make so that you have the four primary group members with the rest following you around as uncontrollable npc's. The main problem with the toolset corrupting save games when adding additional members is apparently due to the conversations between the members i.e. Morrigan and Alistair bitching at one another - if they are just npc's, maybe that would sidestep the problem. Furthermore, the camp allows you to transfer inventory items even though they are not following you around so it would hopefully be possible to do so on the fly.