Got a couple of items that I need help with.

FlashChimera

I think I'll post my video on the problem, then explain what is going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUaPbTqKuk0

Here I am at a different mill with the same issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6zNYiLJktA

Not sure if you can tell but no matter how many times a click on the npc the option wont come up to sell me the logs. I've tried several things already. The first one being reinstalling mods, it didn't work. Then I tried checking the skyrim files with steam, no luck. The only thing I haven't tried is reinstalling skyrim altogther. The thing about that is, is I just got done doing that to fix a different problem I had. ( Was using the new bodyslide 2 mod, forgot an important step and messed up my female bodies, couldn't loot them... lol ) Now I know I can just add the logs with commands. help sawn logs, then add them using the right command, but I like my games to work as intended. I also think that if I hired a steward they'd be able to sell me them, but have not tried yet.

I also read that even if you add the logs you may get a bug where your main hall doesn't show up. Going to try using the steward method first then try with command. I also rememeber that I had the same problem last time I had the game running before the reinstall.

The other problem I have think goes in a different forum maybe but I'm having problems with my skeleton/quiver mods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap6E8Q2cTJ8

As you can see, in terrible quality, the character draws from the belt area, but the quiver is clearly still where the vanilla game puts it.

I can post my all of my 125 mods if you need me too, but I felt that unless someone needed me too, I wasn't going to bother.

Update:

Ok, so I can get logs from the steward and adding them from the console also works so it seems to be a problem with the npcs and mills.

As per the skeleton problem I really would like to know if either I need a custom skeleton patch or if I just need to do something else.

My skeleton effecting mods are:

Pretty Combat Idles

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-

Custom Skeleton Replacers - Custom Skeleton Pack 65

The Noiral Reloaded - Dawnguard Edition

The Noiral Reloaded - CBBE and Sundracon

The Noiral Reloaded - Beast Mesh Files

Belt-Fastened Quivers 1_2 Release-35717-1-2

RaceCompatibility with fixes

I think that's it. I didn't have the problem when I was using the succubus race before so I think it may have something to do with the race I'm using.

Edited by FlashChimera

I noticed the game is telling you the save is corrupt??

Doesn't the Quiver thing need a new custom skeleton. Like the = XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS

I think that my quickload button was the same as the fraps button, my 5 saves are fine, it's more than likely trying to load a really old save.

As for the XP32's, I'm not all that sure how to use that mod. It seemed pretty tedious.

From the Belt fastened Quivers page on nexus...

The quivers still appear in the same place." You are using another mod that replaces the default character skeletons. Find out which one it is, and stop using it if you would like to use this mod. OR, you are using a custom race which uses a custom skeleton instead of the ones that I have modified for the vanilla races. These are the only reasons this error can occur.

looks like that mod is only for vanilla skeletons. ?

From the Belt fastened Quivers page on nexus...

The quivers still appear in the same place." You are using another mod that replaces the default character skeletons. Find out which one it is, and stop using it if you would like to use this mod. OR, you are using a custom race which uses a custom skeleton instead of the ones that I have modified for the vanilla races. These are the only reasons this error can occur.

looks like that mod is only for vanilla skeletons. ?

That's more than likely it.