More Fights

Wolff Laarcen

Am I the only one who found DOA to be really deserted near the end of the game? Even the random encounters between locations are almost all based on story-driven events. It would be nice if there were more random encounters that occurred independent of the storyline, or maybe just a zone you could go into that featured several tough, respawning enemies.

Hopefully this is an idea that others are interested in as well.

Am I the only one who found DOA to be really deserted near the end of the game? Even the random encounters between locations are almost all based on story-driven events. It would be nice if there were more random encounters that occurred independent of the storyline, or maybe just a zone you could go into that featured several tough, respawning enemies.

I thought the fights were actually a bit drawn out. The Urn of Andraste's ashes quest and the last level come to mind. Once you have the tactics pat-down, it's like..enough already...

I have to agree with Draco, fighting seem a plenty all though I did notice the lack of "ambushes" near the end.I wouldn't mind a mod that made certain events re-appear in a cycle like pattern.

Events like "The caravan" , any of the X army(Mages,Elves,etc) VS Darkspawn or even a few bandits.