Deathclaw Hybrid

falloutcow2011

Hello,

my idea is a new race called Hybrid which is a deathclaw human mixture, Here is a picture that i thought might be a good illustration.

This is a great idea, and if you can mssage me on the fourms, but if you need some more information on this topic add me on skype my skype is skinny1321. That is all.

Edited by falloutcow2011

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo cute :3

But one opinion :P

The deathclaw wont look at a human and say "I want to make beautiful babies with you"

This will be cool as fudge to hear about 200 years into Mojave history

Other than that it sounds pretty cool.

Any thought on traits?

-Gaige

• 1 year later...

Necro posting because this needs to be a thing and if no one does it by Fallout 4 I'm going to do it myself.

It could be a Genetic test gone wrong from Big Mountain. that way it could be canon.

Who gives a s#*! if it's canon? Demon wings and Halo armor isn't canon yet people still do that too because screw the rules I have mods.

Also, OP's picture is of a character named Caso. The artist behind them is, as far as I know, the first one to come up with a Deathclaw-human hybrid creature.

Wouldn't be too horribly difficult to make it work, either. Just slap a tail and some spines onto a body mesh. I remember there being like hidden equipment slots to mess with for mods to utilize. All you need are a tail, spines, horns, and feet, all stolen from the original Deathclaw mesh.

If no one figures this out, I'm going to throw some effort at it when Fallout 4 comes out. Ask around the community about how to model for Fallout.

Who gives a s*** if it's canon? Demon wings and Halo armor isn't canon yet people still do that too because screw the rules I have mods.

Relax :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocSdCzZlkDY&feature=youtu.be

YAY. ALREADY A THING.

DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX, I WANT THE THING! Where can I get the thing?!

Seriously though that is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Did you literally just slap that together or was this already a thing? Because if you did it just for us, I am extremely grateful.

Also I hope my original post didn't come off as rude. Was more intended as "lol who cares?" and not "@#$% you for caring."

Edited by Spades_Neil