Accidentally removed some game components in Creation Kit

L33tsauce

I've been building up a pretty large mod for a while now (not expertly well done, just expansive and complex) and I recently decided I wanted to change part of it. Previously I had changed the Outfit presets for bandits and the LeveledItems that they contained so that they used my custom items. That all worked well. I recently decided to undo this so, without thinking, I simply deleted my LeveledItems and Outfits. Of course, the NPCs were now told to wear nothing, so they are all naked as can be.

How can I replace my changes with the original parts of the game? I realize that I could simply deactivate the mod, but I have a follower in that mod that I rather enjoy having around, as well as numerous other features. It would be great if I could just substitute the Outfits and LeveledItems back in somehow. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

(I also think I could go through the game's .esm file and recreate the files in the mod, but I seriously modified everything associated with any kind of bandit and that would be a really big pain to undo.)

Use TES5Edit to revert any unintentional modifications. You can refer to the tutorial about cleaning mods with TES5Edit, it's basically the same process except that you need to find out which records to remove yourself.

Use TES5Edit to revert any unintentional modifications. You can refer to the tutorial about cleaning mods with TES5Edit, it's basically the same process except that you need to find out which records to remove yourself.

That worked out really well, thank you very much!