• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 quests full implemented and almost 100% voice acted, 90+% bug free and 100% game breaking bug free with Vanilla Skyrim

Initial Cohen quest where he inadvertently saves Bethan (Kind of wanted to do him early because I am doing The Color of Magic and Light Fantastic as my ending massive questline for the mod and I needed to break something up but he does play a part)

Going postal Initial quest is done

A quest with Nobby and Colon is done that has almost nothing to do with any of the books besides the two halfwits getting captured multiple times and creating flaming chicken weaponry

The initial part of Snuff is almost completed

Quest with Dr Daisy completed (No real relation to discworld http://www.terrypratchettbooks.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

Quest involving the Small God of Mudcrabs completed

Quest to retrieve a existential sword completed ( Slight relation to Discworld http://www.terrypratchettbooks.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

Working on a second Nobby Colon quest involving a magic shop and crazy dungeon antics
Working on the initial quest to launch aspects of The Fifth Elephant where the player helps Angua hunt down a group of werewolfs eating humans, mention of Wolfgang is there
Working on a hamlet inspired quest, nothing really to do with Discworld
Working on stage two of Going Postal but lacking ideas on how to proceed lol, might hold off till phase 2
Working on finishing off the Arena first 5 fights
Working on second part of Snuff involving Wee Mad Aurther

All in all we are probably looking at 15+ hours of gameplay with repeat visits to areas bearing fruit as the second Nobby and Colon quest gets the player the "Distort Reality" spell, which, when used at areas designated by a specific magic glow, create new passageways and such to new areas to explore and treasure troves and unique boss fights

Looking forward to a Alpha and will start wrapping it up as soon as a few more key quests are 100%

You sir, are my hero. I truly love the Discworld series.

I believe you could also tie in a Daedric quest along the lines of Thud! where Vimes is slowly overtaken by a dwarven dark spirit, has to control these urges of murder since he is a watchmen (could have this effect with a flashing red screen that vampires get when they are hungry or sth) to chase down a group of cultists who were trying to ...i'll stop there in case anyone wants to read it

I am also willing to help/aid/contribute/give positive feedback and influence to your work in whichever way possible to see this project come to its fruition

can't wait to see Nobby Knobbs, Colon, Fred, possibly even people from The Times, Mr. de Worde, oh the nostalgia

Hehe I find we are having more fun writing quests in the "theme" of discworld using the characters

Honestly it is destroying me butchering his books into quests, although the end of the main quest line will be as much of the color of magic and light fantastic as I can make it

If however you have ideas of how to adapt stuff from the books into quests by all means hit me up email me etc, I can use other peoples adaptations free of guilt but doing it myself is painful rofl

Also I hate writing :)

Well for anyone interested

I am hesitant to do this as it is not 100% voice acted etc, and some of the characters have my voice saying stupid things like "I'm sid love me hug me"

or Cohen who just says "Blah blah blah Cohen"

But here ya go, the road so far, takes 1.5 hours and if you notice I skip everything possible and am running at 300% speed soooo ya lol

I was streaming for a couple of the VA's and anytime I pause for a bit it's me taking notes for bugs to fix like subtitles and the like, but as a whole it played out almost 100% perfect, minus the time moist decided to reset his entire scene package and run off like a idiot, but that's a whole nother story.

Also Moist's intro wasnt finished yet but bleh, piddly things

Oh and now Angua transforms to a werewolf for a few seconds and one line in the cave

Also working on having angua go werewolf 20% chance on combat start, so she will be fun http://www.loverslab.com/public/style_emoticons/default/xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.86ZlZhEa46.png

Also Facetints not fixed, Angua looks like crap, I know I know blonde blah blah

http://www.twitch.tv/maveric83eq/b/530049981

Writing!

I can definitely help you out there, I think I could come up with some Discworld-ian twists that dot the Prachett's books. let me just catch up on the literature again. in the meantime just point me in the direction you need me for and i'll hop to it