Is it possible to make..........

shuto1

Is it possible to make a new texture for the world map locations?

I have the DLC Stone prisoner and am unable to use it because The world map icon Sulchers Pass does not appear on my world map...

Game is legal copy bought from steam and DLC is Authorized, Installed, and Enabled but no matter how many things i do i cant get it to appear in my world map.Have try all the tech support problem fixes nothing works tho.

Wondering if anyone could edit its location, maybe change the way it looks or something to override the orginal and maybe make it appear?

Thanks for any help.

Is it possible to make a new texture for the world map locations?

I have the DLC Stone prisoner and am unable to use it because The world map icon Sulchers Pass does not appear on my world map...

Game is legal copy bought from steam and DLC is Authorized, Installed, and Enabled but no matter how many things i do i cant get it to appear in my world map.Have try all the tech support problem fixes nothing works tho.

Wondering if anyone could edit its location, maybe change the way it looks or something to override the orginal and maybe make it appear?

Thanks for any help.

From what i know its possible with the toolset to make new locations on the worldmap, but i have no clue as how to make it becouse i havent used it jet.

What you describe is a Problem that was described in the official bioware forums by several users, i remember reading about it but i am sorry i dont remember reading about a solution, maybe ty checking the official forums and searching about "Stone Prisoner" or "DLC not showing up" or something like that, you will find at least others with the same problem and possibly also a way to a solution.

Hope you get it working =)