Quests and Legends

Connstar

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a copy lying around of 1.6 dazip, but I'm pretty sure I cant upload it because the rules of the site. Whoever does anybody knows what happen to it? I was about to install it but saw this thread and it worries me it gone for something game breaking

As far as I know there was nothing game breaking about 1.6

Most of this response is to Connstar :smile:

Q&L was a great mod. It wasn't perfect and there were some things that I would have done differently. Since I never agree with anyone 100% of the time, I don't consider my lack of agreement a big thing.

I don't know why Idomeneas deleted the mod, but I do know that some voiceover files were removed because he wanted to replace them with new files. I know that when 1.6 was released that Idomeneas stuck around long enough to make sure that there were no game breaking bugs.

I also know that someone extracted voice files from 1.5 and made them available for 1.6 without the author's permission. I know that there were several recent posts that went over the line between feedback and just plain nasty. When he logged on to Nexus and saw.....

I don't know why he made the decision that he made, but I do know that I will miss the mod and the author.

Did you try to search in the Bioware Social Network? Last I heard, it was there still (haven't been there in a while, though.)

EDIT: Oh, shoot... the Bio Social Network link is also dead... :sad:

Edited by Immortality

• 3 weeks later...