Quests and Legends

Connstar

I too am sorry the mod was removed. I played it once before and enjoyed doing so. I was waiting for the new voiced version and even created my city elf Warden for it. Whatever you are doing now, Idomeneas, I hope all is well with you. You are missed.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

What about this? http://www.fileplanet.com/221160/download/Dragon-Age:-Origins---Quests-and-Legends-Mod

Hi MerAnne, I just saw who it was :D I was looking through my stash of mods for a friend, and could not find this one on any recent disks. I may have it on an older disk stashed away. If the above link doesn't work, let me know and I'll dig through them.

Edited by nancyferg

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone here have 1.6? If so, could they PM me a working download link? Idiot me forgot to back up a copy when I had it, so when I had to redo my install a while back it was a very nasty surprise to find that 1.6 had been pulled completely.

It has been a long time since I played DAO: Quest and Legends. I am currently stuck at Mood Nevle Library. I once had a diagram of how to solve the puzzle, but have since misplaced it. I have looked all over the Internet for such, but to no avail. As I am not a mathematician I have no real concept of algorithm or binary. I can add, subtract, multiply and divide and that is the extent of it. Can someone out there please help me find a solution to the puzzle? I would be forever grateful. Thank you.

Edited by garchi59

• 3 weeks later...