Convinient Dragons

kingknight2

I have convinient horses, and I'm about to start dragonborn, and I've also heard you can get your own dragon after completing the quest line, and I thought "Wouldn't it be sick to have armors, mounted combat with bows and magic and maybe even making your dragon breath diferent elements, change the speed, health, and fully customize your dragon just like in convinient horses..." and yeap, I request the Dragon version of Convinient Horses.

Plus, you can't actually steer the dragon or fight atop it. You just give it the command to attack something, land somewhere or fly in a general direction. It's like one big quicktime event. Sorry to burst your bubble here, I was extremely disappointed as well.

To make actual mounted combat with dragons work would require, well a hell of a lot more scripting skills than I have, for starters. And to get it stable and glitch-free... I don't think it's gonna happen, sadly.

Plus, you can't actually steer the dragon or fight atop it. You just give it the command to attack something, land somewhere or fly in a general direction. It's like one big quicktime event. Sorry to burst your bubble here, I was extremely disappointed as well.

To make actual mounted combat with dragons work would require, well a hell of a lot more scripting skills than I have, for starters. And to get it stable and glitch-free... I don't think it's gonna happen, sadly.

Well, aw, dang it, I thought you'd get your actual dragon... Was so excited.