Save / item editor

Guest Sablicious

Not sure but one is greatly needed.

I love people like you. I never got why people ridicule others for those wanting to mod. That's their business if they want to mod. But, I'm also not neglecting the fact this is an integrated game with the online community so I know it has repercussions with griefers and modded stats which make PvP even more rage worthy than it already is (I know DS1 was nasty for modders in PvP :down: ) but, let's face it, there'll always be modders in online gaming. But for those who only need it for their sole solo or coop adventures or for whatever little things they need from the editor, I condone those actions.

Can't wait for one as well. I used a trainer for my offline character and i ended up with 160000+ human effigies and i can only get rid of 99 at a time... Plus what's worse is they are taking up almost all of my inventory slots so i have to go delete a stack just to pick things up if they aren't already in my invetory.

P.S. BTW, i only used the trainer so i could get my offline PC character up to the same level and stats as my 360 online character. Which is level 600 with a 200,000,000+ soul memory lol. I spent nearly 300 hours leveling up and i didn't want to do it again and i wanted a recreation of my 360 character.

Can't wait for one as well. I used a trainer for my offline character and i ended up with 160000+ human effigies and i can only get rid of 99 at a time... Plus what's worse is they are taking up almost all of my inventory slots so i have to go delete a stack just to pick things up if they aren't already in my invetory.

P.S. BTW, i only used the trainer so i could get my offline PC character up to the same level and stats as my 360 online character. Which is level 600 with a 200,000,000+ soul memory lol. I spent nearly 300 hours leveling up and i didn't want to do it again and i wanted a recreation of my 360 character.

You justify your cheating in whatever way makes you feel at ease. :laugh:

I can't speak for everyone else but sometimes I just get that urge to say f*** the game, I just wanna f*** around all OP and s*** and enjoy the story along the way.

Edited by xDevlinx21

You justify your cheating in whatever way makes you feel at ease. :laugh:

I can't speak for everyone else but sometimes I just get that urge to say f*** the game, I just wanna f*** around all OP and s*** and enjoy the story along the way.

Oh, i'm very comfortable with it because i don't have the time to grind like that again to be that level. Just be glad i'm not unleashing my beast out into the wild like i do with my legit 360 character. I laugh when the poor invaders i'm fighting have to do crazy damage to me just to even attempt to kill me. The best one was a guy backstabbed me three times and was swatting me around but i still ended up killing him. I would bet he had to be wondering how i was still alive and probably thought i was cheating. I wasn't, but oh well, it is what it is. BTW, i am not an invader a-hole either so i don't inflict misery on anyone with my OP character. I have an "average joe" character for that when playing online. Except for my 360 character. that's the only one i have so far.

Either way i still want a save editor because i still have 69,900 effgies to get rid of and it's taking too long the way i have to do it now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sablicious

I think you have to be pretty blinkered Soultard to admonish others for wanting to play the game the way they want. In fact, it demonstrates a certain insecurity and neurosis on the part of the wowser. This isn't a competitive game and Steam has VAC protection active for it (overzealous VAC, if the myriad complaints are anything to go by).

For me, I cannot play this sub par Souls game without a choice of armour, weapons and magic from the get-go. I can live with the Ps2 texture., I can live with the arcade-y gameplay. I can even live with the diminished atmosphere and rubbishy boss fights. But, I cannot deal with looking like a frumpy vagrant for the majority of the game until I can uncover the look and play style I want.

As for a save editor; I can't find any info on this yet. Though, the 360 version had one, so I'm hoping someone gets to porting it to PC soon. ...before I lose interesting in this game entirely and go back to DkSI / DnS.

The only thing I need is a save editor that can edit my character's appearance, otherwise it's quite useless.

You can do almost everything with Cheat Engine, except changing the current character's appearance. And since my request for a mod that can change appearance in-game is quite impossible ( I hope not), I'll have to create a new character and add everything that I've found on my old character.