Save / item editor

Guest Sablicious

The only thing I need is a save editor that can edit my character's appearance, otherwise it's quite useless.

You can do almost everything with Cheat Engine, except changing the current character's appearance. And since my request for a mod that can change appearance in-game is quite impossible ( I hope not), I'll have to create a new character and add everything that I've found on my old character.

You can change a lot of the appearance using Cheat Engine. It won't carry over to the next session, but you can save the values in a script and run it everytime you run the game.

I didn't know about that. But if it could do like you said, I would not use it , because it require a memory hook and it'll slow down my game. My PC can barely run smoothly with GeDoSaTo. I need some thing permanence.

I didn't know about that. But if it could do like you said, I would not use it , because it require a memory hook and it'll slow down my game. My PC can barely run smoothly with GeDoSaTo. I need some thing permanence.

It won't slow down your game, it will simply change some values every time the game is started. It's not a live script, it only executes once.

• 3 weeks later...