• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

Kheskeim

Kheskeim

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
We're getting there Malchik! It's all these bureaucrats, they want all kinds of forms filled out :D

and a little repeat of what I said in the character thread:

Just a note on my character, I made a mistake in the skill list, a big one. Has been too long time since I played Morrowind.
Anyway, just Unarmoured instead (changed from Hand to Hand).

I hope this is ok..

Masurao

Masurao

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
Just read the first update in the new threads. I guess everyone is cursing themselves for not explicitly stating they had the Beggar's Nose Power from their Birthsign, eh? :P

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
Anyone floating or newcomers we could do with a couple more in the Drunken Alit!

Adanorcil

Adanorcil

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I already sent word to Threadwhisperer that I was surprised by some last-minute obligations. I don't think I will have a lot of time to RP over the next days, so I might just as well quit to not hinder the group. I am sorry to have made that rather useless single post though. I suppose it would the best to pretend I never existed, since I didn't really have any influence on the RPG (Abbey part) so far.

Again, I am very sorry. :(

denizsi

denizsi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
For the record; I've corrected the unintentional powerplaying I've done. Good luck everyone.

By chance they were teleported anyway and will be there when you awaken.

Haha! That sounds really funny now :)

Kheskeim

Kheskeim

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
nm

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
Fare thee well to Adanorcil & Denizsi. So sorry RL took you away.

I have a question for Malchik or Thread-Whisperer, Are Custom Birthsigns allowed in this RP? The reason I question is that in my MW game, Baraka is born under a Necromancer birthsign called 'Dark of the Moon.' The sign for it is a solar eclipse on pure black background.

If custom birthsigns are not permitted, perhaps ppl might have suggestions for me as to the best birthsign for a ghosthound/wolfling because in MW I usually give all my chars the Sign of the Lady & don't know much about the other signs.

Thanx! :ph34r:

Page loaded in: 1.006 seconds