Really End Game Armor & Weapons

kingknight2

Well, I've seen really cool armor mods, and some which are hard to get, and some that are op, but one thing about all those armors which kept me from getting them, is that they are pretty darn easy to get. And it got me thinking, to make very hard to get really awesome and powerfull looking armor which truly means "End Game" armor, and weapons would be cool too. It should take hours of gameplay to get the armor and weapons, you'd have to travel to diferent locations to get certain trinkets, something like legendary weapons from GW2 ( Would mean something for those who played it ) So yeah, very "End Game" and very powerfull and really truly amazing looking armor which says "Don't mess with me" I personally would like the armor to look like something from warhammer 40k, a good example has been done by "lautasantenni" with the really awesome Dwarven Dwemer Power Armor and the "LuciferX10"s Lich King armor, they both are amazing, but are too easy to get for my opinion.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248/?

This mod lets you display artifacts. When you collect 120 (meaning you've basically finished every quest except for the battle against Alduin) you get given a sword. It looks beautiful, is the strongest, fastest one handed sword in the game and it makes your shouts recharge faster while still being enchantable.

Hm, I'm quite into the game at lvl 15, could I still get it? And are there only swords or are there axes and hammers etc. too? Really like that mod, seems like a pret tough challenge.

The ultimate weapon is a sword, but it also adds some other interesting rewards that are of different weapon types.

I recommend installing any mod with a new game, but this should work with a level 15 character.

Edited by Issa 5