TESV:Skyrim; The Shivering Isles! .:Info!:. & Modders Wanted

SemprusGalligan

That looks so incredibly amazing! I cant wait to endorse and try it <3

Might even make a 'patch' for my own mod for it <3

Glad to hear it!

We've already got a quest in, we'll be adding more onto the map and an additional town with some more quests.

Once that's been done we'll add in navmeshing and release the alpha here on the nexus for people to play it a bit and give us some feedback!

Superb! I hope there will be a playerhome to :)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was actually working on a new sheoth mod since yesterday and saw this thread here today. you have way better ressource mods than i do and more skill.

i can give you ideas though: how about you split new sheoth in half, one side completely ordered and structured (Bliss) (i went for an american suburb style, where everyone has his own lawn, which looks exactly like the neighbor's; all houses look the same etc) and the other side totally chaotic (Crucible) ?

also people are supposed to be crazy and so is the city. so how a bout a house in Crucible where the interior is 180 degress turned to the top, so chairs are on the roof etc? also how about a house where it constantly rains INSIDE and the homeowener doesnt even realize it? :D you know crazy stuff is supposed to happen in sheogoraths realm :D

Yes of course! New Sheoth is definitely going to be in the works. Bliss and Crucible will be full of madness and derranged citizens just as before! We've already got some pretty crazy stuff going on in the mod with some NPC's as we speak!

There's an orc, Graulg Iron-Fist who is fascinated by bunny rabbits, and is obsessed with looking pretty and his lovely tiara.

There's a little girl named Vivi who looks down from her home on High Top into Dementia and see's a dead little girl every night.

And good ol' Yngvar Doom-Sayer is back, roaming the realm spreading his words of 'comfort' on the end of the world!

Each town is going to have some ridiculous, fun quests with some ridiculous, fun characters!

Glad to hear it!

We've already got a quest in, we'll be adding more onto the map and an additional town with some more quests.

Once that's been done we'll add in navmeshing and release the alpha here on the nexus for people to play it a bit and give us some feedback!

Superb! I hope there will be a playerhome to :smile:

Oh there will be! We plan to put at least 2 - 4 player homes.

1 in Bliss, the other in Crucible.

And 2 more on the country side of each realm.

What are the Aureals and the Mazken going to look like? As in are you going to be using existing morphs and just making them purple and golden, or are you going with something else?

Also, are you going to try and recreate their armours?

Glad to hear it!

Sweet Stuff :) I cant wait to try it out <3

Will you be using all Skyrim resources? OR do you plan to make lots of new models/textures for the project?

What are the Aureals and the Mazken going to look like? As in are you going to be using existing morphs and just making them purple and golden, or are you going with something else?

Also, are you going to try and recreate their armours?

I would love to make the armors and the Mazken and Aureal races, but like I said we need 3d modelers for this. I do not have the experience, and if I were to take the time to learn then it would take my time away from designing the world space and finishing the map/LOD. So I have to do one or the other, so if you want to, or know someone who would want to then I would gladly accept them on to the team or any donations to the project! But if not then I will have to use exisiting armor from the game. I know how to make independent races but they would simply be recolors of preexisting races.

Glad to hear it!

Sweet Stuff :smile: I cant wait to try it out <3

Will you be using all Skyrim resources? OR do you plan to make lots of new models/textures for the project?

I am not a 3D modeler and have very few experience with doing textures. So for this to be high quality I will need other people with the desired skills to do these. Otherwise I will be using existing Skyrim resources.

Edited by SemprusGalligan

New Screenshots from the new map!!

When entering the portal to The Shivering Isles ( to be in Lake Illinata ) you will start at the Gates of Madness ( The Fringe is still not 100% to be included. ) You start in a large building, with a long hall way. At the end of the hall way there is 2 large archways. On the left, Mania. On the right, Dementia. And in between the two lie two statues. Pictures below.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y405/digitalshift/Shivering%20Isles/2014-05-03_00002_zps4fe72259.jpg

(Above) The two statues ( We are using in game content, for now. Too many custom textures and 3D models can make a mod messy and hard to maintain. So just pretend ;] )

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y405/digitalshift/Shivering%20Isles/2014-05-03_00003_zps47b1d980.jpg

(Above) Entering Mania.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y405/digitalshift/Shivering%20Isles/2014-05-03_00004_zps774b76cc.jpg

(Above) Entering Dementia.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y405/digitalshift/Shivering%20Isles/2014-05-03_00006_zpsde5e7fec.jpg

(Above) Outside view of The Gates of Madness. (viewing from Dementia)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y405/digitalshift/Shivering%20Isles/2014-05-03_00008_zpsa57bafa0.jpg

(Above) Roaming around in Mania. ( The climate changes to the Sovngarde weather when entering Mania, we feel it fits the cheerful, colorfulness of Mania. )

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y405/digitalshift/Shivering%20Isles/2014-05-03_00010_zps737c4188.jpg

(Above) Walking through Dementia. ( The climate gets dark and foggy in Dementia, although it is night time in the picture, it's still rather dark and gloomy during the day as well. )

Keep checking to see updates and status on the mod and PM me if you'd like to offer some help with the mod!