1 reply to this topic

astaronnn

astaronnn

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi guys,
I',m trying to set the RealVision properly but after 3 days it seems there is really something I'm doing wrong...
I have followed the guide (http://www.youtube.c...h?v=K8C8dtMwWM0) for the installation of all MODS and I'm sure to have followed it properly.

For some reason when I play the game after having installed real vision mod it seems it is not able detecting my graphic card anymore and it sets my game at lower settings.
When I try playing it it loads properly the Bethesda screen but it crashes after having tryed loading my saved game after 10 minutes loading...

I tryied understanding what was causing this problem and I have discovered that it is the d3d9.dll file.
Or at least, If I remove it from Skyrim main folder, the game is able to recognize my graphic card and it runs properly but, of course,  real vision doesn't works.

Is there something I can do to fix this problem?

I have searched on the forum but I found nothing about it.

Also, perhaps it could be helpful
I have a GTX 870, and I'm running DirectX 11.

Aaaaahhh, I'm getting crazy. I wanna play this game with cool environ!        :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I hope you'll be so clever to find the problem.

any suggestion will be really appreciated!

Thank you in adavnce for your time.

Cheers!!!

Ast

astaronnn

astaronnn

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

MMhh...

Am I really the only one who Has this problem?
This is bad.....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: problem, d3d9, real vision, realvision, graphic card

Page loaded in: 1.070 seconds