Photo

Discussion - The Woodland Castle

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
199 replies to this topic

Thread_Whisperer

Thread_Whisperer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
Ok just making this off topic thread for the new Rift thread that has our respective groups in it, The Woodland Castle

Malchik - as - Campaign Manager

Current Players...
Abbey Group
Listed Inventories

Cyborg16 - as - Semink
Race: Khajiit (Male)
Class: Archer

Povuholo - as - Bradas
Race: Dunmer (Male(
Class: Wizard

Thread_Whisperer - as - Trebbits
Race: Breton (Male)
Class: Adventurer

Taehl - as - Fadril
Race: Dunmer (Male)
Class: Akaviri Swordsman

Alit Group
Listed Inventories

Fonzie - as - Gratch
Race: Bosmer (Male)
Class: Rogue

dragonben - as - Frog in Tree (Frog)
Race: Argonian (Male)
Class: Border Patrolman (guard)

Kyr Kanos - as - Rif Entaril
Race: Dunmer (Male)
Class: Thief

CertifiableX - as - Sonnaba Beach
Race: Orc (Male)
Class: Cleric? Warrior Monk?

Thread_Whisperer

Thread_Whisperer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
OOC from this post

I am going with my brief "introduce himself" from my first post as having given my name to the others when Trebbits came over to them which is the only reason I did not post a return introduction to Sonnaba.

Tehfonz

Tehfonz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
Ooc: Hey guys, listen up.......I possible cant get online for a long time. Say till at least sunday. Probably I can post my last within a few hours and then I'll be offline for a while. As much as I hate it, its above my helping.

So I'm trying to works something out getting my char out of business for awhile. only I don't know how much I can change the storyboard.... Can I have my char get knocked on the head by someone unknown and loose concience or have him getting blight disease? What shall I do??

Help please!

Thread_Whisperer

Thread_Whisperer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
OOC from This Post

In sharing his story Trebbits reveals his original deciet of posing as Sentri Thoresson and his confession to Esquisite, found here...
http://forum.gamings...ndpost&p=128799

Also he shares with the group what he is carrying (Inventories post) as well as briefly telling them of the events that transpired within the Abbey a compilation of events from original massive thread can be seen here...
http://forum.gamings...showtopic=16547

or now the others can brush over the Abbey thread and have some knowledge of what Trebbits knew...

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
Fonzie, get someone to play your character I'll see he makes it through to Sunday and the posts won't have your name on so they can't screw your chances for you.

Tehfonz

Tehfonz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
YOu mean I have to get someone or did you find someone? IN the first case I'll see if I can find someone......

LIl update though is that I can probably squeeze a post out tomorrow morning too!

Cyborg16

Cyborg16

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
Just a quick post to let you know that I probably won't post more than once a day (or check the forum) from now on, due to lack of internet access at home (I have just returned from uni at the end of the term). I will probably post during the evening (UK time).

Hope we have some great RP'ing guys!

Kyr Kanos

Kyr Kanos

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
As pointless a post as this is I wanted to say that I'm having a lot of fun RPing with you guys. This is the first time I've ever done something like this and I had my doubts at the start but it's turned out superbly. While I'm at it I'd like to say that if any of you need Rif to do something I have no problem with you using him so long as it's in character and doesn't conflict with any action I have him performing. Think along the lines of Garret from the Thief series and you'll have a decent idea of my Rif.

Oh, and it's Rif ENtaril. Some of you, Malchik inculded, have dropped the E-N from my characters surname. Just being nit picky. ;) Again I'm having fun and hope you guys are too.

Tehfonz

Tehfonz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
Hear hear! and while where at it! three cheers for the moderator! for being able to keep up with 10 story's at the same time. NO this is not sucking up, if he gets my char anymore sick I'll still dislike him :P :P just kidding

Thread_Whisperer

Thread_Whisperer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
Completely agree :) having a lot of fun :)

Also for those who may wish to describe what they see in regard to Trebbits my posting HERE might be helpful - scroll down a little for character info :D

If there are any questions about Trebbits that your unsure of please feel free to PM or post here asking about him.

Will catch up in a bit, real life demands attention first...

Page loaded in: 0.894 seconds