Jump to content

Photo

Discussion - The Woodland Castle


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
199 replies to this topic

#191
Malchik

Malchik

    The Wordsmith

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
I am just a bit confused as to the actual plan. Rif and Frog are making for the door guarded by the inattentive atronachs. Sonaba suggests you all make for the door. What about the Golden Stain? If you go downstairs you will have 100 daedra between you and her. You can certainly do that if you have 100% chameleon but you won't last long if they can see you. Bradas has a form of distraction (other than Oblivion) that he wants to use. But where? The big danger is that if the GS thinks anything is going wrong she will simply activate the device. So you need to have someone close at least to attempt to stop her. So I need to know - who (singular or plural) is going to try to stop the Saint and how will they reach her, when and where will Bradas use his distraction device and how many are going down the gallery for whatever purpose (the door, to levitate onto the GS to drink schapps and watch a striptease or whatever) as long as it is clear I can post as soon as you say 'we're off'.

#192
dragonben

dragonben

    Regular

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
Malchik, how big/heavy is this device? Would Frog be able to hurl it up to the others?

I might have a plan to get the device away from the GS, but I will need this info. (Frog use invisibility to get to the device, Bradas times his distraction right and Frog gets to throw the device to his friends (while the enemies attention is drawn away by the distraction), meanwhile Sonnoba and the rest position themselfs behind the guards and push them of the balcony onto the other daedra just as Frog throws the device. In the confusion the daedra would take time to get to grips with the situation,hopefully there is a exit behind the door (that's why the thiefs need to check it out.)

We'll just have to take the chance with the device and hope it don't go off ;) While Frog makes his way to the balcony (Maybe one of the mages could cast levitation on frog) those with bows could fire at the Golden Saint to try to kill her and to create even more confusion. (Basically anyone with ranged attack capability will need to nail them from the balcony while Frog heads for them if he's to have any chance of survival, the invisibility spell would be cast on top of the chameleon he already casted so should give Frog some cammo, but the drain on his magic would be so much that he won't be able to cast any other spells)

I know this is a bit of a reckless plan and a lot will depend on luck but at least it's got lots of action :D

Once on the balcony the mages could try to destroy the device or we could run for our lives and hopefully Lady Galadags would know how to disable the device. Once the device is disabled or destroyed the daedra would have no reason to stay around, yes?

#193
Malchik

Malchik

    The Wordsmith

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
The way to disable the device is not near the device. You can certainly attack the GS if a mage can give you levitation and invisibility. If you touch the device you will activate it.

#194
CertifiableX

CertifiableX

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
Hey wait a minute... I'm dead! o_O At least I took one of them with me.

It's been loads of fun playing with all of you, and good luck with Mehrunes Dagon! I'll follow along to see how it turns out, and how many of you join Sonnaba... :ohmy:

I think we should all give Malchik a big thanks for sticking with us. It must have been hell trying to keep up with all the story lines during the competition. Well done! :D


Later...

X

#195
Taehl

Taehl

    Regular

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
That was one hell of a game, people. I'd like to thank all of you for your excellent playing.

To CertifiableX: Yep, Sonnaba died :P At least, I think he'd be happy that he left the world in a blaze of glory and being able to boast of killing a Golden Saint with one blow.

#196
Kyr Kanos

Kyr Kanos

    Regular

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
I had a great time playing this RP with you guys. Thanks for making my first forum RP so memorable!

#197
Malchik

Malchik

    The Wordsmith

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
OOC> Sonnaba was resurrected by the immortal power of Azura.

#198
Povuholo

Povuholo

    Fargoth Worshipper

  • Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts
Hurray! I had a great time guys. Thanks to Kyr Kanos, Taelh, CertifiableX, Thread_whisperer and many others for making this rp what it has become: Fun! Not to forget Malchik, who did a huge job controlling all the rp competition threads, together with some other rps he started later. Thanks all! :D

What reward are you taking? I'm going for the money so Bradas can buy more books, tools, maybe a better house... :)

Btw playing Bradas in the game is fun! Die evul necromancers! :)

#199
Thread_Whisperer

Thread_Whisperer

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
Trebbits has bid his farewell and now I too shall do the same. It has been a true pleasure to write with you folks. I very much enjoyed it even if it was a bit rushed and hurried along it went well and was great fun. Not always possible in even a normal RP but you guys made it that way with your care to detail and attention to story line etc. A truly great job by everyone especially those who had this as their first go round with Forum RP's. Congrats and thanx to all of you!

Take care
TW

#200
Taehl

Taehl

    Regular

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
I'm not sure what Fadril would take. He wouldn't really want nor care for riches. He's too humble to want fame. And he wouldn't really care about having power, either. The Fortify Luck (I think that's what it would be in Morrowind terms...) trinket would be something he'd like, though.

If it could be twisted a little, and is reward could be 'power' of body and mind (versus political power, or whatnot), he'd take that.




Page loaded in: 1.128 seconds