jetpilot32

VOICE ACTORS GUILD FOR MODDING

Hi friends, here I want to share an idea to help modders and enhance the mod voices variety.

My intention is to create a list of people interested in recording mod voice lines and dialogs to help the mod creators and add a special part of each one of us to the mods.

If you are interested in become part of this list, just leave a comment, explain on it how you describe your voice, what roles would you like and where are you from (because of the accent, certain roles will require certain voices).

Also if you are interested in recruiting me, or anyone on the list, let us know by comment or via PM to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is some samples of my voices. I'm American male raised by Scottish, English (Wells) Southerners from Mississippi, Indians (from India), Korean, Japanese and Mexican Immigrants. (multi cultural family). I've been told I have a great old man voice and high elf voice. Message me here or google+ if there is any interest please. Oh and I'm a beginner. My only experience being a vocalist in various bands and I played Romeo in High School. :/

• 5 months later...

I'm actually new to the Nexus, and wanted to try out voice acting~ Now here's the sitch:

For a school project, I have to make a mod OR voice act in a mod for Skyrim... My Skryim doesn't recognize the .esp file I made using Creation Kit, and (as you may have guessed), I'm VERY new to it anyway. I'm not sure what to do, because even the most basic NPCs don't show up. Even just an Imperial female with the default texture. I placed her in The Winking Skeever in Solitude, but she doesn't show up.. Any modders willing to help? Or even better: CREATE the mod for me, I'll send the dialogue, face mesh, and voice over, and BOOM~ there we go. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong, so it's gonna probably take a while to figure out what the issue is... even searching for her in the console doesn't help~