Paragon of Her Kind Bugged

mastafrooper

Branka's journal in the Ortan Thaig seems to be missing. I can see the pin on the map and the arrow is where it is meant to be but I am unable to examine it. Holding down tab shows nothing around to loot/examine.

Is there anyway to get to the deep trenches without examining the book? It worked fine on my first play through.

EDIT: Managed to fixed it using a debug script from the console. runscript zz_orz_debug for anyone else that has a similar issue.

Branka's journal in the Ortan Thaig seems to be missing. I can see the pin on the map and the arrow is where it is meant to be but I am unable to examine it. Holding down tab shows nothing around to loot/examine.

Is there anyway to get to the deep trenches without examining the book? It worked fine on my first play through.

EDIT: Managed to fixed it using a debug script from the console. runscript zz_orz_debug for anyone else that has a similar issue.

Thank you for reporting back how you got it working!

Here is a thread with allmost the same problem and the same solution: http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=166241