Jump to content

Photo

Discussion - The Haunted Well


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
209 replies to this topic

#11
Masurao

Masurao

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
Ominae, you place yourself with Ander at the hut Wulfgar, Ismail and I are in. Ulf places you with the old woman. Through the previous posts, I too would place you in that shack and so did Malchik.

Either you or Ulf will need to do a retcon of his post to keep things moving smoothly.

#12
Kheskeim

Kheskeim

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
Since we already spoke with the old lady and since Malchik determined there was nothing to hunt nor forage anywhere, it would be most logical that they would be at the shack.

#13
Kheskeim

Kheskeim

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
Okay, if Malchik allows and that is what the chars want to, we will soon be back at the house all of us now. That should maybe clear things up a bit...

ps: God either my connection is really bad or this forum is slower than ants in whelchairs today. :)

#14
ominae

ominae

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
I was at the shack? I thought I was out hunting, WHILE the second group was at the shack. It did seem odd that Malchik described me being on the floor, instead of ground. Sorry if I mixed up anything, but I was under the impression that I was with Ander looking for food OUT of town. Oh well, looks like we will all be meeting at the house anyways.

#15
Morgoth

Morgoth

    Bauglir

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts
I don't want to interrupt you enjoying the roleplay, but I would suggest to stop posting for now - Ismail and Garrick have not yet reacted to Wulfgar's question, and there is a certain time interval that must be filled before Ander and Zow enter the house again. Just so we get the timelines synchronized again.

#16
ominae

ominae

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
Oh, sorry about that, ill edit my posts so that I have not arrived yet. If that helps

#17
Morgoth

Morgoth

    Bauglir

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts
That isn't really a problem, since your post more or less only states that you enter the house - as long as you can tell for your next post what awaits you inside the house, that's absolutely in order IMO.

#18
Kheskeim

Kheskeim

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

I don't want to interrupt you enjoying the roleplay, but I would suggest to stop posting for now - Ismail and Garrick have not yet reacted to Wulfgar's question, and there is a certain time interval that must be filled before Ander and Zow enter the house again. Just so we get the timelines synchronized again.


I will not post before any of the 3 characters in the house receives Ulf/us or Malchik indicates that we are there. Again sorry for getting this a bit out of hand.

#19
ominae

ominae

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
I missed a post from Kheskeim, that indicates I was in the shack somehow. It seems Malchik thinks I am at the shack, so I'll just modify my posts, so that I am at the shack, even though I should not be. Sorry for the mixup, and in perticular to xavori, for his post reflects my old post.

By the way, I DONT have an afro lol.

#20
Kheskeim

Kheskeim

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
haha sorry dont know where that came from :D (removed)

I will modify my posts too, if there is a consensus that people are at the shack and stays there. I will then have Ulf treat both there...

On the other hand Ulf saw this as a way to get back to the house and bring the news about food and the "mad" lady to his friends, so it's in his interest to go there. Although he can't just go alone, when treating others.

Edit: I changed my recent post to reflect that we are still just outside the shack or on our way there.




Page loaded in: 0.955 seconds