Photo

Discussion - The Haunted Well

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
209 replies to this topic

xavori

xavori

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Now I'm absolutely confused :wacko: o_O

Where am I, and with who? Where are the others?

ominae

ominae

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
Ok, me and you have been put into the shack, so bottom line is, the poeple in the shack RIGHT now, are me, you, and Darian. Ulf and Hadrio are outside the shack/on the way to the house, and the rest are in the house still.

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
I have to say your group is best at being in several places at once. I am going by this post but can I also suggest that Darian has gone across to talk quietly with Dull Griet and the others are waiting for the reply which I have just added. This then makes sense of most of the previous posts I think.

Masurao

Masurao

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
I am refraining from posting at the moment, at least until Ismail has had a chance to post (or until somewhere tomorrow, at least ;) ) Anyway, just to give you a heads up.

ominae

ominae

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
Whats the time zones for everyone? so we know aprox when people can post. Seems like many can only post when i'm asleep. might help to know... Found a good site for time zones too.

I am GMT - 08:00 Pacific time (British Columbia, the first one on the site, Canada)

If anyone wants to check it out the site is: www.worldtimeserver.com

(hope I am not going against any rules posting a website)

Masurao

Masurao

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
I'm at GMT +1.00 in the Netherlands.

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
GMT but at the moment I'm not getting much sleep!

ominae

ominae

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Kheskeim

Kheskeim

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
No, Ulf is still outside the shack as I said.. consensus and he had to treat both Zow and Hadrio. He means to go there tho, before any action was taken in the shack :) - too late now hehe.

Anyway, we have to get the story going a bit in the house guys.. you'll just have to either play a bit for Ismail (as little as possible) or assume he for some reason passed out or similar.
.. inside the boundaries of courtesy :)

I am in timezone CET, GMT+1 - although I am awake like an american a lot of the time. I work insane hours and tend to spend a little time here in between my tasks.

It bother me a little that nothing has been said about the potions and Ulf's brandy being poisoned or not, but I guess they have not since Malchik has not taken action against any treatment using the potions.
He is down to only one cure poison potion now though.. and the alchemist tools are of course at the camp hehe.. talk about being stranded. :)

ominae

ominae

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
Yeh I guess if Malchik doesnt say anything, then you just assume the potion, or whatever the case may be, has worked and carry on. Were going to need to somehow buy or make potions sooner or later indeed, btw I know some minor Restoration, so I am able to cure/heal (if possible) myself. So you can save yourself a potion there ;D

Like to add, for Malchik: Are we (me and Ander) able to be moved from this spell? What else does it prevent us from doing? Can we talk? etc etc..

Page loaded in: 1.175 seconds