Photo

Discussion--the Burning Tower

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
221 replies to this topic

ixnos

ixnos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
Kane can be known as a Mercenary, Fighter or Warrior...or all three since that is what he falls under

gnaag

gnaag

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
Thanks. You really helped me.

gnaag

gnaag

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
BTW: I was going through the user profiles and I found out, that I have born on the same day as Werewolf531 have. (17.3.1988). So I wish us both everything best on our near 18's. :)

dunmer_jediknight

dunmer_jediknight

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
well I hope both of you have a great birthday.

And as for my caracter Dur-Colath he is a scout/warrior. Being Bosmer if he is in a forest or there is any kind of cover around if he does not want to be seen he won't be. If you guys want a more detailed discription I'll be more then glad to give it to you.

thesilentpyro

thesilentpyro

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
A quick note to all: I am putting in links to character pictures and extended bios if they are present. If you would like, put these together in the threads set up in this forum and I'll put links in.

ixnos

ixnos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
alright guys...this thing has started to get serious...if all don't know yet, Malchik has given advice due to the fact that unfortunatly the end of the comp is not far away...so I thought it would be best to round up the group and have a little chat, summarise what has happened and most of all get our tactics straightened out

Malchik in other words has stated that One of the eight of us has been effected by Oblivion...however it is up to us to find out whom...now I don't know if Malchik is planning to randomise who it is such as (pick names out of hats or dice rolls) or if we get to pick ourselves...preferrably I'd rather have Malchik handle that but anyways, Malchik has also mentioned that there is a much higher risk if you go it alone anywhere for any reason

I think we should use the OOC thread for more purposes as in what our stragety is going to be and such...anyone else think this or am I going in alone on this :P

thesilentpyro

thesilentpyro

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
I agree--this is a good place to do it. If Malchik allows the potions, that will force us to find out who it is. If not, we can check the weapons, as was done in at least one other thread--one person decided that blood was found on his wakizashi. Also, no leaving, especially not alone. *coughcoughdunmer_jediknightcoughcough* We have yet to find out who the traitor is, and it's a danger to anyone to leave.

As for attack tactics, I say we go in through the top--a stealthy approach. Emeralda and I can scale the tower using daggers as climbing aids, then secure a rope and let the others climb up. The only tricky part is getting to and up the tower unnoticed. We should be able to get close the back way, and if we watch the guard daedra we can hopefully find a gap in their patrols that will allow us to slip in. If we go undeer the cover of night, dark clothing and such will make it harder for us to be spotted.

ixnos

ixnos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
ever seen a 6ft 2" broad muscular imperial with heavy ebony armour, a heavy ebony broadsword, a heavyish nordic longsword and several repair hammers climb a rope? :P

the other 7 of you...sure thing but Kane would more or less snap the rope or take off part the wall ;)

thesilentpyro

thesilentpyro

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

ever seen a 6ft 2" broad muscular imperial with heavy ebony armour, a heavy ebony broadsword, a heavyish nordic longsword and several repair hammers climb a rope? :P

the other 7 of you...sure thing but Kane would more or less snap the rope or take off part the wall ;)

Good point. This may not be the best idea, but perhaps we could split into two groups? Climbing won't work for Kane, but storming won't work for most of us--at best, we have four or five of what you could actually call "warriors." If we split, the group at the front could attract attention and hold them off, while the group that came down from above could attack their flank. That way, we get at them from both sides, with everyone doing what they do best. As the group came down from above, since they would be the nimbler, they would be able to scout out possible locations of the more powerful Daedra in the tower--no doubt leading to the Dremora in charge.

dunmer_jediknight

dunmer_jediknight

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
Dur-Colath can act as both sniper with his crossbow and as scout. As a Bosmer he has the best chance of hitting his targets

Page loaded in: 0.990 seconds