Photo

Discussion--the Burning Tower

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
221 replies to this topic

DragonDudeAW

DragonDudeAW

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
Kane, just because of your armor this doesn't make anyhting a problem, have you forgotten my character's Feather potions?

gnaag

gnaag

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
I agree that we should divide into two groups. It brings better chance to confuse Daedras in tower. But through the top should go only less weighted characters not only because of rope but stealth which is necessary can be done well only if everybody is flexy.

dunmer_jediknight

dunmer_jediknight

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
ok so my caracter , if he lives that long, Gnaag, and Emerelda will go to the top and open the way for the others to follow.

Malchik is really pushing this traitor thing, I get the feeling that either my caracter or Ralaith is the traitor. either way I hope I am wrong but it looks like Malchik is out to make sure my caracter is the first to go lol ;)

Well I'll play till my caracter is gone and play him as I feel he should act. As with many in the group Dur-Colath joined in the merc camp he has worked alone for a long time but knows when working in a group is better to get the job done right. So if he looks like he is going off on his own without asking others that is just his loner side winning out, but as I hope you have all seen he will always have the group safety and the sucess of the mission firsat on his mind.

ixnos

ixnos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
no Titan I didn't forget but Kane isn't one to climb ;)

he would rather bash things :P

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
I am not out to get anybody! I use dice to identify what happens. I am actually trying to save your skin rather than the opposite. If you throw your life away unnecessarily it seems to me you are letting your friends down. Loner you may have been for years but unless you can no longer think straight you ought to know when safety is in numbers. But I am not telling your character what to do, merely pointing out the probable results of actions. I think your group would like you to be there in the conflict even if only scouting the tunnels ahead but that is up to you.

dunmer_jediknight

dunmer_jediknight

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
lol ok Malchik I'm sorry. But can you blame me ;)

By the way.... your not allowed in here lol! This is for the players not the DM. lol j?k. Glad to see that you are useing the dice.

Ok people with all the info that Malchik is throwing us how do you want to split up the two groups?

loveme4whoiam

loveme4whoiam

Part-time Mumbler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 978 posts

As aldhelm takes the equipment from Erunanion he trips upon a boulder. He falls heavily with a cry of alarm. The mortar hits a rock and splits in pieces.

Son of a...

;D

DragonDudeAW

DragonDudeAW

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
QUOTE(Malchik)
As aldhelm takes the equipment from Erunanion he trips upon a boulder. He falls heavily with a cry of alarm. The mortar hits a rock and splits in pieces.

Who are you telling? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Makes me seem even more suspicious to the characters who are already distrustful of me.

And Kane what do you plan to bash into, the wall?

ixnos

ixnos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
*rolls his dice and smirks at Malchik*

oh..what's your lucky number Malchik? hope it's 3 since number 3 tells me your time is up :P

bleh...this is why I don't like DM's...they are evil and cruel...psh I say the dice are tainetd not us ;)

oh and Kane plans to bash several walls, doors, barracades and rather anything else that stands in his way...then again he's learnt his lesson with metal :P

thesilentpyro

thesilentpyro

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
Malchik does seem to have it in for our potions, doesn't he? I think he really wants us to go for the "inspection of equipment" route. Either way, we must find out soon--according to him, we are going to start being killed off soon.

As to tactics, loveme4whoiam said something in the main thread about not wanting to split up, about not wanting to weaken our force. To tell the truth, there are several of us (Gnaag, Emeralda, perhaps myself) who are not that good in a straight-out battle in the first place, although I don't doubt that we would do all that we could. By sending three or four of us in, especially the ones with stealth skills, we could quickly and methodically attempt to take out any interior reinforcements they might have, and if we had Aldhelm with us, perhaps some of their magical traps as well, without them even knowing about it, since the four or five at the front would be providing a great distraction and taking out a great host of their forces.

Page loaded in: 1.055 seconds