Project Nevada mod Help

dscbfakfhsgf

When I start up Fallout: NV an error message pops up in-game that states that Project Nevada does not detect NVSE script. I've deleted the nvse, reinstalled it and it still states that it isnt even there. I dont know what to do and I would really like to use this mod( it looks EPIC) but I can't get anything to work on it, please help.

1. Make sure you installed NVSE in the game's main folder (not the 'Data' folder). That is: ..\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Fallout New Vegas\

2. If you are using the Nexus Mod Manager (NMM), when launching the game, at the top left corner select Launch NVSE, instead of Launch Fallout: New Vegas.

1. Make sure you installed NVSE in the game's main folder (not the 'Data' folder). That is: ..\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Fallout New Vegas\

I did this, but the same error message pops up, I moved the NVSE file out of the DATA file, but it still wont work. I also didnt know which nvse file you were talking about. there are 2: one named " nvse_4_2_beta ", and another just named "NVSE " I first moved out just the NVSE file, then when that didnt work I moved both folders, Project Nevada still says it cant find the NVSE file