Photo

Discussion - The Cursed Monastery

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

aridale

aridale

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
oh its not quoting its THAT particular line that flies all over me. I hated that line.. just that line... =P

nielsmajere

nielsmajere

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Ha-ha, sorry, I just felt that with a quote like that, it a.) fits the contest, b.) brings out a chuckle at times, and c.) gives everyone the sense that we're true heroes. Either way, if it annoyed you that much, it's not too difficult to edit out...

aridale

aridale

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
lol poo no man dont edit it. its not your use of it that annoys me its just how it was in the movie that annoys me so when its quoted it reminds me of that part in the movie =)

whoa... word filter! made me say poo!

nielsmajere

nielsmajere

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
(this post has been edited out due to its irrelevance)

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
Be kind to your team members, nielsmajere, although I agree a request to learn the rules is in order. I will in fact edit my post in a moment but I have posted several times elsewhere that you can only say what you TRY to do. The success or otherwise of any action is for the DM, in this case me, to say. This holds true for ALL rpgs. Laurie is new to rpg and sometimes we have all learned the hard way. So Laurie I will let you get out alive, though not unharmed this time. The rest of the party I will not penalise. But please don't post for the DM or your team members (as with the levitation). I know you are trying to help by moving things along but it's not considered acceptable rp behaviour. To get things moving post in the OT thread, kick ass there as much as you like. Personally I find an RPG more fun when I don't know what's going to happen when I try some clever idea or other.

nielsmajere

nielsmajere

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Laurie... after reading Malchik's post, and taking into account this is probably your first time - I apologize. However, it was more the repetitive occurrence of those posts that got to me. Thanks again Malchik for showing mercy, and a hearty sorry on my part.

aridale

aridale

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
Ok guys were at the final moments. The moment of truth is upon us. It says in the thread we have time enough for a rapid whispered conversation and thats it before the poo hituth the fanuth so to speak one way or the other. I REALLY hope you all see this thread before you post in the one where it all counts. Please lets talk out what were gonna do HERE before we do anything THERE.

nielsmajere

nielsmajere

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
I was intending to summon a powerful daedra (such as an Ogrim) with one of my scrolls, between the thrown and the object. I feel this would cause the greatest deal of confusion, allowing me the time necesarry to make my way to the device and do what must be done. Everyone else please post your plans here first.

Gamer 666

Gamer 666

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Ilutivar can try to kill the leader approaching to the centre before you summon your Ogrim. The death of the leader will cause great confusion and disorganisation. After his death we should continue attacking by Tiramir's plan.

Laurie

Laurie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
I was planning to use on paralysis scroll on the big beast, the one I presume is the leader, and hoped everybody would reproduce whatever summoned beasts that they could to increase our numbers. In the confusion caused by all the throw objects with the help of some of the other warrior types attack the beast to prevent it from getting to the device.

Page loaded in: 1.029 seconds