Photo

Discussion - The Cursed Monastery

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

Gamer 666

Gamer 666

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
O.K. then - you will paralyse it and I will shoot it with my bow.

Laurie

Laurie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
Sounds like a good idea

nielsmajere

nielsmajere

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
First, does anyone know what the white "tag" on the Cursed Monastery thread means? It's not on the others. More importantly however, Darak's idea of a drop attack, combined with the flaming arrow should prove effective. Frouth, I believe your frost blade and my spells should be adequate in dispatching the 3 Atronachs Malchik mentioned. Should we decide on that, our next action would be to cause as much panic and confusion amongst the Daedra as possible. My own Ogrim (or similar Daedra) will be particularly helpful in this, as he will lead many of the Daedra to believe they are fighting each other. Any more thoughts?...

Darak Shadowblade

Darak Shadowblade

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Darak's idea of a drop attack

Well, I just hope an idea of mine works, for once :P
Live long and prosper,
--
Darak

nielsmajere

nielsmajere

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

the Crimson Blades, from the old Daggefall days.

Ahhh, so that's where it came from. That's interesting, because I did actually do a bit of research in an attempt to find some information about them, but both the Imperial Library and the Official Elder Scrolls Lore thread yielded nothing (keep in mind their search engines are not of the highest caliber). By the way, I'd happily continue with you in these or other threads.

Gamer 666

Gamer 666

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
O.K. then. I will cover you back while you kill the antronaches.

I have a little desktop for you. Can you elftor, Darak, Marrisa and Frouth make your pictures in HeroMachine 2.0 so I can combine them in a CURSED MONASTERY TEAM DESKTOP. (the link is www.ugo.com

PM me the pictures.
This is a low qality pictutre, but it will be better quality when I complete it with all characters.

This what I've done so far:
Attached File  Shortcut_to_THE_CURSED_MONASTERY_TEAM_3.zip   634bytes   36 downloads

nielsmajere

nielsmajere

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Hmmm, didn't seem to work. Could you perhaps post it as an attachment rather than a download. Great idea though :D !

nielsmajere

nielsmajere

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
After looking around, I noticed the white tag was on the threads I had posted in. Said question answered.

Gamer 666

Gamer 666

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
It doesn't work. The image is to big. Are you sure that it doesn't work because I can download it with no problem.

nielsmajere

nielsmajere

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Yes, it comes up with an error message (the file cannot be found). Try resizing and lowering the quality of the image in Photoshop. Otherwise, email it to me at <email removed for privacy reasons> and I'll see what I can do.

Page loaded in: 1.036 seconds