Photo

Character Portraits

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

aridale

aridale

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
I made a pic of Crimson with HeroMachine 2.0 and its linked in my sig. I figured Id make a thread for anyone else that may have or want to have a pic for their character so we can all have a more visual idea of how our party members (or just everyones chars) looks.

Heres Crimson
Posted Image

nielsmajere

nielsmajere

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
I edited the background and name in Photoshop to add some life. So here's Tiramir...

Attached Files

ixnos

ixnos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
Posted Image

closest to Ebony I could get and he looked better bald than Heromachine's version of shaven hair

thesilentpyro

thesilentpyro

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
Posted Image

Best I could do. The armor's a little off, and the blades aren't even close, but yeah, that's him.

aridale

aridale

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Hmm, sorry. I tried posting the picture of Tiramir, but it came out only with the code.

You have to take a pic from HeroMachine yourself with PrtScn and paste it into a graphics program and cut it out to make a new image then put it on some image host or somethin to post it. The code it gives to save a character is just so you dont have to remake it everytime.

If you want you can PM me the code it gives and Ill make a screen of the output for you.

ominae

ominae

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
As you can tell I had to make the hair myself... Using paint -_-, Had to fix the mouth piece too.

Posted Image

Dew_Loc

Dew_Loc

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Posted Image

There's Hadrio, but not as hes clothed ATM in the RP. I'll whip somethin up for tomorrow.

Posted Image

There's the HeroMachine version, tho it don't look as good.

Currently workin on an updated sketch of Hadrio, wit his current clothes and also his machete + paincake.

gnaag

gnaag

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
This is picture of Gnaag in times when he was still a lord (later was the title taken of him because of cowardice). The picture was painted in his Valenwood homelands by his own personal artist. Actualy he was one who arbitrated the subduction of the lord title from Gnaag.

Posted Image

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
Posted Image

Justun F. Thyme = Breton Mage with The Mage Staff of AmberLight

Posted Image

Baraka Ehud = Justun's GhostHound from hills of High Rock

Posted Image

Baraka & Justun .... Baraka can take GhostHound or SnowWolf form at will of Justun

Evaeril

Evaeril

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Posted Image

Page loaded in: 1.037 seconds