Photo

Character Portraits

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

Aquamote

Aquamote

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
This is my character as best I could represent him with heromachine. I will maybe try something in photoshop later to get abetter pic

Posted Image

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
:dry: Everyone's character portraits look great! I hope we get more....let's try to mention this pictoral thread to others in other chat threads, in case they don't know they can show a pic of their char. I would like to do some charcoal sketches of the action in the RP - sort of like inserts in an adventure book. Or at least, I'd like to copy it down in book format for Morrowind (parts maybe not the whole RP, it's become so wonderfully big!) to save it for posterity even after the contest is finished. I'd also like to depict as many of the characters in TESCS & take screenies of the action unfolding if that will be possible. Perhaps a teaser book mod for the Morrowind people who cannot get comp upgrades right away to start playing Oblivion....just a thought I'd like to make a reality, if possible.

I love to mod...winter, spring, summer & fall....morning, pm, midnight & all....I am a MWMODFREAK!!! tee hee :P

P.S.-Dew-Loc dude - you are one good artist. I can't believe that freehand is on lined loose leaf paper!!! I'd love to see some of your other stuff sometime... ;)

Dew_Loc

Dew_Loc

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

P.S.-Dew-Loc dude - you are one good artist. I can't believe that freehand is on lined loose leaf paper!!! I'd love to see some of your other stuff sometime... ;)

Thanks dawg, I preciate what you sayin. I'ma upload some of my better sh*t later this week if ya wanna see it... ;)

Heh, I get bored in class, know what I'm sayin... only paper 'round is lined...

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts

Thanks dawg, I preciate what you sayin. I'ma upload some of my better sh*t later this week if ya wanna see it... ;)

Heh, I get bored in class, know what I'm sayin... only paper 'round is lined...

Mannn, you're still in school?? I hope yer tellin' me that your taking Art classes .... or better yet .... Graphics Art, 3d modeling, Games graphics & programming ..... you've got a DEFINITE future going in those fields. EA (Electronics Arts) just opened a games tech school hear in downtown Orlando in conjunction with UCF. Offering scholarships but very exclusive placement to get in. Y'oughta check it out, friend!

ps-Learn hexing & programming so you can enter your creations the way YOU want them animated. I only went to a trade comp school & am learning the graphics/coding on my own. Trying to get proficient with 3ds Max 5 now. I gotta acquire whatever version # Oblivion will accept for TESCS. Hey!! Didn't mean to talk yer ear off - - your prob in class right now ..... but I definitely want to see your ART!! 8)

Dew_Loc

Dew_Loc

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Mannn, you're still in school?? I hope yer tellin' me that your taking Art classes .... or better yet .... Graphics Art, 3d modeling, Games graphics & programming ..... you've got a DEFINITE future going in those fields. EA (Electronics Arts) just opened a games tech school hear in downtown Orlando in conjunction with UCF. Offering scholarships but very exclusive placement to get in. Y'oughta check it out, friend!

ps-Learn hexing & programming so you can enter your creations the way YOU want them animated. I only went to a trade comp school & am learning the graphics/coding on my own. Trying to get proficient with 3ds Max 5 now. I gotta acquire whatever version # Oblivion will accept for TESCS. Hey!! Didn't mean to talk yer ear off - - your prob in class right now ..... but I definitely want to see your ART!! 8)

Yeah, I'm a junior. Heh, screw art class, I aint never taken one and I don't like the idea too much... but then again, I dont really like anythang about school, if you coudln't tell by my photo (yea, my avvy is me *gasp* a NEGRO elder scrolls player! WHOOOAAAHHH!!!!! for all yall elder scrolls junkies, im a real life redguard...) Anyway, I'm self-taught all tha way, never took an art class in my life.

But back on topic, waht you said bout scholarships does sound interesting. Ima definately need as much $$ help as I can get for college. I aint exactly bill gates if you know what I'm sayin.

Kheskeim

Kheskeim

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
Hey never got around to say that. Dew_Loc, homie (well you are in my group hehe) - very very nice job on that drawing, keep honing those skills and you're flying somewhere.

Dew_Loc

Dew_Loc

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Hehe, thanks my man.

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
http://www.animation...ate-school.html

Dew-Loc - you got plenty of time to decide your future as a Junior, but here is a link to the EA school just opened this past year by UCF. This school has lots of scholarships, also there are black business person organizations in Orlando who sponsor scholarships. I'll try to find a link on that. http://www.corephilly.org/ = the real estate company where I work in Orlando uses this organization concerning housing equality, so I think its based in Philly but used all over. I work with a lot of bros & sisters cause I'm in the Building Maintenance field right now while my hubby a computer tech, is disabled. Previously I was a store supervisor - but I have come to like this job a lot. No nasty customers to deal with. But enough of me....I do art & sell it in person & on the internet. Watercolors & pastel drawings.

I hope you'll check out EA at UCF....it's brand spanking new & you gotta read about the team atmosphere they are following. Definitely not like regular school, more like what you'd encounter if you were really on a game development team. Give it thoughts man. :D

PS-sorry everyone else, I didn't mean to digress off topic.... :ohmy:

Gamer 666

Gamer 666

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Can somebody mail me the full version of HeroMachine 2.0? My parents don't let me buy it. I know this is not the best way to aquire it, but please!

This Ilutivar.(The best i could do with the demo version).

Attached Files

Tubal

Tubal

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts
Edit: Gamer 666: NO! But there's a version here that seems to be fully featured. I managed to load my character without problems after I changed it's version to 2.0u (as it says when I try)

Posted Image

La'Ezara the Dunmer infiltrator. I intend to do a thief/agent variation with light armour, sword, marksman, sneak and speechcraft as the primary skills. Essentially, she's supposed to be able to go where she wants, one way or another :)
I would like to use medium armour, just for some variation, but seeing as medium was pretty worthless in Morrowind I'm not sure.

I may have gotten the skin a bit off, I used my avatar to get the colour, but I guess it came out alright. I would have liked a few more light-looking armours in Hero Machine though. The bow I've tried to give her refuses to be saved though so I ignored it. Just imagine it's there :P

The code is:
2.0*f1*La'Ezara*Hair:Standard,longbraid,636363,636363,100,100,26,Eyebrows:Standard,eye
brows4,312829,312829,100,100,21,Eyes:Standard,newplain,FF0000,FF0000,100,100,20,N
ose:Standard,slash,ABA093,ABA093,100,100,27,Mouth:Standard,smirk,00A69C,00A69C,10
0,100,18,Beard:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,25,Ears:Standard,elf1,9E92
83,9E9283,100,100,19,Skin:Materials,fraBlank,ABA093,9E9283,100,100,6,Mask:Standar
d,fraBlank,848484,000000,100,100,22,Headgear:Fantasy,fraBlank,538610,7AC721,100,1
00,29,Undershirt:Standard,tank,8C8C8C,000000,100,100,7,Overshirt:Standard,fraBlan
k,7AC721,538610,100,100,8,Coat:Standard,cloak,8D6531,AC814A,100,100,24,RightGlove
:Standard,wrought,FFF700,FFFF00,100,100,17,LeftGlove:Standard,wrought,FFF700,FFF7
00,100,100,16,Insignia:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,9,Neckwear:Collars
,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,23,Belt:Standard,pouches,AC814A,FFF700,100,100,15
,Leggings:Standard,fraBlank,E70052,E70052,100,100,10,Overleggings:Standard,capris
,000000,8C8C8C,100,100,11,Pants:Standard,fraBlank,8C8C8C,B2B2B2,100,100,14,RightF
oot:Standard,floppy,AC814A,724D21,100,100,13,LeftFoot:Standard,floppy,AC814A,724D
21,100,100,12,Back:Standard,greatsword,BDBDBD,FFF700,100,100,3,Wings:Standard,fra
Blank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,4,Tail:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,5,Aura
:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,2,Companion:Standard,fraBlank,000000,000
000,100,100,31,Background:New,sylvan,8DCFCE,8CCB9C,100,100,1,RightHand:Miscellane
ous,torch,8D6531,ffed74,100,100,30,LeftHand:Ranged,fraBlank,CEA66B,5A3410,100,100
,28,#

Edited by Tubal, 19 March 2006 - 12:37 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.263 seconds