Photo

The Lake Island Discussion Group

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
70 replies to this topic

phawk69

phawk69

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
Hi, I have started this group so that we have somewhere to post OOC and maybe discuss as needed. If you haven't read the MUST READ post in the off topic area, it would be VERY beneficail if you did. Looks like our first order of business is finding a traitor in our midst, and talking with Poleaxedgre to see about our mission.

Hope this helps us a little :ph34r:

phawk69

phawk69

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
Hey, I haven't had time to follow all the threads, so if someone knows the race of Arturius and Baba-John, that would be great. I tried searching the drunken atlit and frygge's camp groups, but couldn't find bios on either of them. Thanx for the help :happy:

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
My fault, Arturius is Sael an Imperial. BJ can post for himself. You also have a new member Evaeril a Khajiit. If someone could put together a skill sheet for all seven of you it will help with your strategy planning later.

phawk69

phawk69

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
Name: E'noth R'tym
Race: Nord
Class: Paladin Berserker
Weapons: Crusher - silver warhammer; enchanted - paralize target 10 seconds, absorb strength 5 points for 10 seconds on target when cast; 'Ere - Dwimmer throwing hammer; enchanted - appears in throwers hand when it stops
Potions: 2 excellent restore magica, 2 excellent restore fatigue
Scrolls: none
Enchanted Items: Ring - heals one point of health every 5 seconds - constant effect; Ebony armour - Sanctuary 10% in 10 foor radius - constant effect

Major Skills:
Alchemy
Armourer
Blunt weapon
Heavey armour
Restoration

Minor Skills:
Axe
Marksman
Athletics
Alteration

E'noth also has a backpack with a few personal items including rope and water skins. He wears a cloke of white wolf pelts shot through with silver threads over his ebony armour.

phawk69

phawk69

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
I've started a skill sheet, but need info from each.

As for our traitor, Moreton has eaten twice, and Sael has seen him, which would also include Baba-John and Hourdann(if he ever shows up). If Poleaxedgra's food is also poisoned and Moreton has eaten, and has not been poisoned, we may have our man. Just a thought. I had also thought of having everyone touch E'noth's Holy Symbol, but an undead couldn't do that anyway, whether cursed or not, so that won't work. I do hope Moreton doesn't have an immunity to poison :)

For the submerged temple, I was wondering if this house that can fly and walk can also swim? If I am not online next time Malchik can post, someone could ask Poleaxedgre. Other than that, I should be able to cast a couple water breathing spells, but probably not 6 and 6 swift swimming. I so have 2 restore magica, and we may be able to make a few more from what's in the cabin, may even be able to make some for underwater. We will see.

cuchlann

cuchlann

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
I sent a PM to Malchik about the poisoning.

Skill sheet:

Moreton Fairfax

Race: Breton

Major skills: ranged attack (I can't remember the catch-all Morrowind term just now - bows and thrown weapons); illusion; speechcraft, mercantile

Weapons: Steel bow (100 steel arrows); twelve steel throwing knives

Potions: 1 quality poison (I used the restore health on the old lady)

Moreton is rather dashing in a green waistcoat, yellow shirt, green trousers, and yellow boots. He has knives hidden all about his person, and tends to pull one out when nervous or thinking, to fiddle with. He's his hometown's dart champion three years running, has been kicked out of the house by his father and threatened with the cutting off of funds if he doesn't go out and "make a man of himself." He often has an odd anecdote or reference concerning his family, or the current location (unknown) of his well-loved wide-brimmed, yellow hat.

Jhaerlyn

Jhaerlyn

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
Hi guys...sorry but on weekends I have a hard time getting computer access. I'm only on now because its 1am and I"m putting in the grades for my classes, they're due on Tuesday. Our school uses an online gradebook which gives me the excuse to be on. :)

we should also be looking at strength, etc ... who ever it is had to have gotten the jump on Poleaxedgra

Name: Rhyll
Race: Dunmer-Altmer (male)
Weapons: Silver Katana (requested enchantment)
Armour: Netch Leather
Potions: Fortify Speed, Fortify Magika
Scrolls: none
Enchanted Items: (the sword)

This is my basic sheet. My requested enchantment was not specific, because I wasn't sure what would be good against daedra ...so I asked for something that would make it particularly effective in hurting them. I'm not sure what Esquisite did to it... :)

I'll list major /minor skills tomorrow

good night

phawk69

phawk69

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
Stength alone wouldn't do it, there likely had to be some major sneak involved as well or a little illusion, say invisibility or chameleon.

Evaeril

Evaeril

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Name: Evaeril Sa-Karat

Race: Khajiit

Major Skills: Longsword, Block, Light Armor, Destruction, Conjuration

Minor Skills: Marksman, Acrobatics, Athletics, Sneak, Security

Weapons: Ebony longsword and Bonemold Bow

Armor: Opal glass body armor and custom made glass footwear

Magical items: Enchanted Armor with +10 strength, Enchanted shield with +10 acrobatics

Magic: Destruction: Fireball/ Conjuration: Summon skeleton

Items: 5 restore health potions, 2 restore magicka potions and "Evaeril's Will"

Come to think of it, my specs look horrible after this discussion.

cuchlann

cuchlann

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
Re: Evaeril's "Doesn't everyone have signs that give them special spells?"

You mean like Morrowind's The Lady or The Apprentice, etc? I think the rules said one could make a character "from" any game, and I don't remember anything like that in Daggerfall (not that I ever got very far in that game - though I did get to see the dead king ghost: it scared the virtual snot outta me, all powerful and me with just steel weapons; I ran all the way across a Vivec-sized city to get to the fighter's guild, the only open place where I could get in that late at night). So maybe, maybe not? It's a good question, though.

Page loaded in: 0.933 seconds