Photo

The Lake Island Discussion Group

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
70 replies to this topic

Evaeril

Evaeril

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Full skill sheet as follows:

Name: Evaeril Sa-Karat
Race: Khajiit

Major Skills:
Longsword
Block
Light Armor
Destruction
Conjuration

Minor Skills:
Marksman
Acrobatics
Athletics
Sneak
Security

Weapons: Ebony longsword and Bonemold Bow
Armor: Opal glass body armor and custom made glass footwear
Magical items: Enchanted Armor with +10 strength, Enchanted shield with +10 acrobatics
Magic: Destruction: Fireball/ Conjuration: Summon skeleton
Items: 5 restore health potions, 2 restore magicka potions and "Evaeril's Will"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Rhyll
Race: Dunmer-Altmer (male)
Weapons: Silver Katana (requested enchantment)
Armour: Netch Leather
Potions: Fortify Speed, Fortify Magika
Scrolls: none
Enchanted Items: (the sword)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Moreton Fairfax
Race: Breton
Major skills: Marksman; illusion; speechcraft, mercantile (pick one more)
Weapons: Steel bow (100 steel arrows); twelve steel throwing knives
Potions: 1 quality poison (I used the restore health on the old lady)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: E'noth R'tym
Race: Nord
Class: Paladin Berserker
Weapons: Crusher - silver warhammer; enchanted - paralize target 10 seconds, absorb strength 5 points for 10 seconds on target when cast; 'Ere - Dwimmer throwing hammer; enchanted - appears in throwers hand when it stops
Potions: 2 excellent restore magica, 2 excellent restore fatigue
Scrolls: none
Enchanted Items: Ring - heals one point of health every 5 seconds - constant effect; Ebony armour - Sanctuary 10% in 10 foor radius - constant effect

Major Skills:
Alchemy
Armourer
Blunt weapon
Heavey armour
Restoration

Minor Skills:
Axe
Marksman
Athletics
Alteration

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name - Baba-John
Race - Half Nord/Half Wood Elf
Age - 50
Weapons - Katana/ Steel Long bow -100Bonemold Arrows
Armor - Unarmored82/Assorted Dark Brotherhood/Netch armor
Potions - 2xExclusive Restore Health
Scrolls - None at present
Spells Known - Devine Intervention, Mark, Recall and Levitate
Enchanted Items - Ring of Healing OS /Vampiric Katana OT/Chameleon Robe50% CA
Skills - Telepath/Thief

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name - Sael Magic user specializing in healing, with interests in illusion
Race - Imperial
Age - 20
Weapons - (he has only a small normal dagger at his belt)
Armor - No armor, dressed in fine nobles clothing, with smart short dark hair. he wares insignia of a member of house redoran. 1 ring magical (moderate healing magic)
Scrolls - None at present
Spells Known -
Skills - major: Restoration, Illusion, unarmored, Sneak, Alteration, Enchant minor: dodge, conjuration, short blade
Items- 1 non magical locket which he keeps checking he hasn't lost.
Pack containing dried meat provisions, wineskin, spare clothes, and an empty grand soul gem, a couple of empty normal soul gems.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name:mordred
Race:Dunmer/Vampire
weapons:Deadric Dagger
Armour:sturdy black clothes
Potions:7 restore magicka potions
scrolls: none
enchanted items:a ring of fortefy jump and a black cloak to protect me from sunlight
other:2 quartergalleon vials of blood

major skills
short blade
Restoration
Illusion
unarmored
tactics

minor skills
Athletics
Acrobetics
Sneak
Security
speechcraft

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The elusive :happy:

Name: hourdann
Race: dunmer
weapons: sword of stealth (eabony longsword with paralysis 5 seconds on touch invisability 5 seconds on self) pearcind bow (eabony bow with fortify accuracy 10pts constant effect) 5 flame arrows (fire 5pts) 5 frost arrows(frost 5pts) 5 thunder arrows (electric 5pts)
Spells: element strike 1 (fire 15pts, frost 15pts, electicity 15pts) summon skeleton (30secs)
potions: 5 fortify speed+agility (5pts 15secs)
scrolls: 5 speed up (fortify strength 5pts 30secs + fortify health 10pts 30 secs + speed 10pts 30 secs)
Enchanted items: weaponds 1 restore health 1pt constant effect ring, 1 amulet of
Other: full suit of ebony armour, i think ive got a fork and thats probaly everything

birth sign: the lady (incresed personality and endurance)

Specialization: stealth

major skills:
security
marksman
destruction
heavy armour
sneak

minor skills:
conjuration
athletics
blade
acrobatics
mercantile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that helps guys.

Evaeril

Evaeril

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Using Hero machine 2.0 we can show each other what we are trying to look like. Here I am

Posted Image

You can find it here=

Hero Machine

Also as a side note, does anyone know what is going on with the Hourdann situation?

cuchlann

cuchlann

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
Hourdann? Are we supposed to have another character around?

Evaeril

Evaeril

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Yes. He hasn't said anything on our thread yet. He's posted in other threads and realized it but has said nothing in ours. Does anyone know what's going on?

phawk69

phawk69

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
Malchik did say in an earlier post that he would allow him a few nubie mistakes, and then he would frag him, so I assume the nubie got fragged :ohmy: :rolleyes:

Evaeril

Evaeril

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Well if we split into groups to explore then we would be one short. But I think we can handle ourselves.

phawk69

phawk69

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
I do have to agree with Sael/Arturius that Malchik is doing this for 50 people, so splitting our thread seems a little, what to say, unnecessary. We may need to, but it may be better to stick together.

Evaeril

Evaeril

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Yeah you guys are right. If we find a need we'll split but we have a pretty well rounded group as it is.

phawk69

phawk69

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
The best way to have an action completed if you can't be online is to leave your characture about to do it. I am sure Malchik will complete the action for you :) Actually from what I've seen of how he wants to move the story along, he may have us do an action INSPITE of what we plan - so I hope we're all ready to sink to the bottom of a lake and get eaten by slaughter fish :)

It might not hurt to use this area for planning our stratagies as well, as I think that is the purpose of it. Our thread could get quite bogged down with "I like this, but I like this, and I think this." Just a thought, spam me if you like :)

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
You are right. As I posted in another thread everyone has valid ideas but somehow you must agree on one. The off topic area is fine but you can legitimately do it in the rpg thread too, your choice. If you find it difficult, one way forward is to look at the game as a series of 'moves' and that you takes turns in calling the shots on the next 'move'. So this time it might be t'skar in character, next time Arturius and so on. But you would have to agree to that approach. Anyway don't get bogged down in insisting on getting your own way. Move it forward please.

Page loaded in: 0.962 seconds