Photo

The Lake Island Discussion Group

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
70 replies to this topic

phawk69

phawk69

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
I was wondering about setting an order of march for our little group? I may ooc this in the main thread as well, as I'm not sure if we are using this or not.

I was thinking Morderd (as he seems to want to be first), then Baba-John and Evaeril flanking him, Sael behind them, then Moreton with his bow and Rhyll (only because we haven't heard from him lately) behind him, and then E'noth bringing up the rear.

I would perfer to be in the front, being a fighter characture, but it looks like we have lots for the front and none to protect the back. This is only a suggested order for moving down corradores and into rooms, once there we can split and face any enemies as needed. This might stop a little confusion. Would REALLY appriciate input.

Evaeril

Evaeril

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Good idea. The order is fine by me as long as Mordred stays in front of me

Baba-John

Baba-John

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Evaeril shivered uncontrollably. Now we know where the cold air is coming from. He put his sword back into its sheath and hugged himself for warmth. A death from hypothermia wasn't caparable with one from battle. Making sure that the creature wasn't running off, Evaeril turned around to address Baba-John. Pointing at the map in his hand he sent out a thought.

Any idea where this passageway leads?

Inside the door stairs lead down to a large open room with two doors one immediately across from the entrance and one to the right. If you take the entrance ahead of you you will be in a bigger hall with three additional exits straight ahead and one to each side. Going ahead again will take you to the Interior shrine bigger again with the full sized statue of the god. There is no other exit from the shrine but the way you came in.

Six of us, stand back armed with bows or magic, Two next to the door.(You + Mordred)

OK

Waiting for Malchik we’ve had 2 descriptions ..........................................

1)The two side doors from the second room lead to corridors, similar to Ald Daedroth in Vvardenfell if you have been there. The corridors have rooms at each end with statues to other daedra gods, I cannot remember which. The door to that goes off to the right from the first room leads to a cave complex about which I know nothing at all. Even when it was possible to visit the shrine as a tourist this was always considered to be dangerous. I imagine that is where you will need to go.

2)The water drains out of the chamber and the other door will now open. The passage in front of you is dry but very dark. There are rooms off to the left and right but the main passage continues.

I'd say we are here............but?

phawk69

phawk69

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
I think the description given us by Poleaxedgra is correct, but that there has been a little remodeling of the enterance. Now, instead of going down stairs you come into the airlock room and then the two rooms left and right on the main corridore. From the descriptions sent us by Malchik, I would say the door to our right is the one to the cave complex, and from the mental message sent by Poleaxedgra - Malchik is not trying to get us lost, but through this quest. And if we all die, well it's just a game, despite his by-line :) Thankfully we are to be judged on gameplay, not whether we completed the quest or not :)

mordred kaides

mordred kaides

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
I think its best if we'd just say that were going in to the caves not exactly specifying the route we take so we don't have anymore confusion over where we are.

Evaeril

Evaeril

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

I think its best if we'd just say that were going in to the caves not exactly specifying the route we take so we don't have anymore confusion over where we are.

Fine by me

Evaeril

Evaeril

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
I changed Evaeril's position so he has not yet entered the door. Mordred and Moreton are inside the cave. I followed E'noth's advice about the fact that we've gone through a room already without Malchik's description. I agree with E'noth in saying that we should wait for Malchik's instructions. We don't want to enter a cave if there is actually Daedra in the room with us right now! As for location, the 2nd description was the first part of the shrine. We continued down that main passwage way and got to a door, entered that door and now we are faced with either entering the main shrine (center door) or going into the right door (caves). We are choosing the right door.

I hate to say this, but we have yet to face conflict. This thing ends in 2 days on Saturday at 7:00 eastern time. I feel like Mordred at times and want to rush through just to reach SOMETHING. I mean, you guys aren't holding your swords and bows for nothing right? Maybe I'm trigger happy. As of now, I'm beginning to suspect the whole damn place is empty. Anyway, we can't do anything unless the DM comes back and guides us on. We'll try to go step for step and actually make it through.

Arturius

Arturius

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

I was wondering about setting an order of march for our little group? I may ooc this in the main thread as well, as I'm not sure if we are using this or not.

I was thinking Morderd (as he seems to want to be first), then Baba-John and Evaeril flanking him, Sael behind them, then Moreton with his bow and Rhyll (only because we haven't heard from him lately) behind him, and then E'noth bringing up the rear.

I would perfer to be in the front, being a fighter characture, but it looks like we have lots for the front and none to protect the back. This is only a suggested order for moving down corradores and into rooms, once there we can split and face any enemies as needed. This might stop a little confusion. Would REALLY appriciate input.

Fine by me, my character is a half wit and a useless fighter so putting him in the middle where he might actually be of use is probably the best option :)

Evaeril

Evaeril

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Ok guys I'm suggesting we take the center tunnel as the center tunnel always leads deeper into the shrine. More evidence for the center tunnel includes the voice that was heard. He was obviously talking to someone telling him/her to fetch the others. I'd say that adds up to two things. One, the others are probably not in the center tunnel... and two, whoever was given the task of fetching them is important. At least more important then the ones that will be fetched. You catch my drift?

Left and right also usually tend to be wings. We'll use E'noth's order meaning, Morderd, I'll take second to ensure that the vampire doesn't try to eat us, then Baba-John, Moreton, Sael, Rhyll and E'noth. Any objections?

If not then BOOK it. By the point that you will probably read this, we will have a little over then one day. We can do this guys. Just keep it moving.

phawk69

phawk69

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Left and right also usually tend to be wings. We'll use E'noth's order meaning, Morderd, I'll take second to ensure that the vampire doesn't try to eat us, then Baba-John, Moreton, Sael, Rhyll and E'noth. Any objections?

Sounds good to me 8) But how are you going to convince the vampire? He does have a bit of a tendency to want to do everything, and do it his own way despite what has been posted before, or by whom it was posted.

Page loaded in: 1.007 seconds