My first custom race mod.

Blackonilord

So I have been at this for sometime now, I really like the Character Gen for the Aurora save by Shadowfake, I prefer to play a Dunmer, always been a huge fan of Dark Elves but now I'm stumped.

What my mod does, is makes a Dark Elf that uses Nord CharGen so I can look like Aurora and be classified as a Dunmer. Now for where I am stumped, all I can find are out-dated tutorials and or very vague videos on this topic, I need to make my new race compatible with SG hair, ApachiiSkyHair, and also be compatible with werebeast, and vampire/vampire lord, so far it works fine with the transforming but once in the new form i have no spells as a VL and i cannot feed as a werebeast.

So far other than the hair and the transformations the mod is working fine, once I get it working ill post it on the nexus, it is compatible with any body mod, skeleton replacers, and also meshes and textures, excluding the hair issue. If any one would like to help please feel free to.

This is my first mod so I plan on adding more to it, just need to get the ball rolling again.

In this screenshot i am using a preset to my original nord race character, so that is why i have one of the many SG hairs.