Photo

Discussion: The Fallen Statue Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
Justun F. Thyme & his pet Baraka have arrived with 3 companions at the Fallen Statue plains among forest, on a downcast weather day & Thom, has bedded them into huts for the night. But, things change drastically by waking time.....let's knock around some action ideas as the thread unfolds, what do you think?

karkarinus

karkarinus

Lurker in the Deep

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts
I reckon it's like the entrance to the underground tunnels like after the attack on Plaza Brindisi Dorom. Remember that? Down there will be loads of dungeons and foul beasts, and then the rift gate and 'justun f thyme' to kick some daedra butt!

By the way, nice pooch.

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
Thank you!! ..... Baraka blushes under her silky cheek fringe at praise from such a handsome figure as Karakulus, obviously a person of discerning taste!! :P
Yes, tunnalage....my favorite kind of architecture. My mates chide me for always building so much with velothi tunnels in tescs for MW. I will have to try to concentrate on the other aboveground architecture in Obliv. Well, the tunnels will be fortunate for this reason ..... Baraka comes from a long line of hounds who were brought to Tamriel by the ancient Akavirs, who descimated many parts of the emprie at that long ago time, enslaved many of the ancients - especially they prized & tortured into submission the dwemer slaves they could break (about 1 in 9 or 10 ... the other Dwemer nobly died holding their secrets.)
But the original white Akivari hounds were sleek, swift, narrow & a glowingish white (highly reflective fur to lamplight) so that they could guard & swiftly lead the Akavirs through their maze of tunnels that stretched under the land & connected the cave & trapdoor entries where they would pour out & wreek havoc upon Ancient Tamriel. They were finally pushed from the land by the concerted effort of an ancient Emperor of Cyrodil (check the Codex Scientia history in the Great Library.)
In High Rock the Akivar hounds were then set loose to guard the settlements from without & mingled and mated with the Snow Wolves that either swam or migrated by ice flow from Solsteim to Skyrim & then staked out the highest hills & crags of High Rock for their own.

karkarinus

karkarinus

Lurker in the Deep

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts
Unbeknown to Baraka, Karakulus notices her reaction, and communicates this to her using her own language! Karakulus is proficient in many of the toungues of Tamriel, including those of many animals....

Now let's see if she can dig up some info on that weapon, so we can get down the hole and clear out those dungeons! I (well, Karakulus,) am getting that foe-slaying itch again!!!

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
OOC-Yes indeed, this is getting good. Maybe we should copy & paste part of this above into the competition thread to move things along.

I Baraka stop the loping walk was doing after back off away from the foul smelling meat on the ground .... My attention is riveted to Karakulus .... who has just addressed me in my own houndish language!!! My head snaps to attention towards him & I see the teasing smile upon his lips as he addresses me by my name in my own growlish language, my name Baraka meaning the lightning spark from which all life has spawned. I advance toward him as I explain that I cannot identify the rancid odor but it feels evil & is not natural to the meat by some alteration to it. I wonder aloud if it was intended for one of us to eat & get poisoned & what the poisoning result would have been
We then discuss what is foremost on both our minds ..... could all this despicable action have stemmed from below the statue base, from the trapdoor? Could they - whoever they are - be lurking right now beneath the closed trapdoor, waiting for the first of our party to investigate there so that they can completely destroy us. I am Baraka, & I am overjoyed to be conversing in my own tongue with Karakulus, especially it is filling the aching gape I feel in my heart at my mental seperation from my Mage master, Justun F. Thyme. :rolleyes:

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
Hiya folks.....now that the contest has been judged, I hope as many people as possible will keep posting in the Fallen Statue thread - - - or if you cannot anymore - - - could you make a storyline exit for your character or give authorization to the continuing players (Karakulus, Blacksteh, Baraka,etc.) to make respectful references to your character in the storyline?

What does everyone think of this? Perhaps no words said for you character from other people, but just mention now & then of him/her being there if you don't dismiss him by story yourself.... :closedeyes:

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
I will keep on and I think there are three of you still going. It is enough.

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
Wonderful Malchik. I am going to make a new post concerning the TESCS mod I am starting that will be the story of our RP here, kk? :D

BTW=What play are you directing in RL? you are a fascinating & almost godly dynamic person, Malchik....I wish to have half your energy & I would already have my Mod half done = :D:

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
Hotel Paradiso by Georges Feydeau. Maybe you would like to help me with my comedy mod for Oblivivivivivion in due course. Need landmass and exteriors. I can do interiors, npcs, plots etc. Will be learning scripting. Would learn more but prefer teamwork.

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
Malchik.good luck with the play. We love plays here in Orlando, Fla.

I will convey your message concerning the building of landmasses on to my hubby Cain....he is the land mass builder in our family, I am the architect. He especially likes to start islands from scratch but will also alter existing landmasses to your liking. He is a wizard at making my large houses fit niftily on the ground base below them. :D

Page loaded in: 1.085 seconds