Photo

Discussion: The Fallen Statue Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
Well, we seem to have come to a standstill here in this forums ... I have not seen any new entries for days now...I am imagining that it is Oblivion that everyone is playing now.

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
I have been off sick for two days with limited net access but AFAIK it is still up to someone to say if you look in the side tunnel or go straight to the main chamber. Perhaps Justyn Thyme can do it. You are almost at the end.

karkarinus

karkarinus

Lurker in the Deep

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts
I thought we were waiting for the DM to say whether there was anything untoward through the other door after Karakulus checks for traps etc. Anyway, I'll post now.

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
Yes, let's come up with some good thoughts on how to proceed, k? I think Malchik has indicated that we are near the end of the story now, right?

karkarinus

karkarinus

Lurker in the Deep

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts
Maybe Baraka can go down as ghosthound and check it out, but we're running out of time to deactivate the device. Maybe take out the Atronachs, or not? What do you think? Maybe one of our invisible warriors could go down, lie in wait for whoever is going to activate it, and do him in. We are vastly outnumbered, so we should have our escape planned too.

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
Although Baraka could do it - scout it out - I like the idea of an invisible warrior going right in there and getting it done with...Let's do away with all the Atronachs, and everyone else who opposes us!! I hope we get fabulously wealthy from all this, or at least all come out intact and in good fellowship. ;D

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
Sorry for the double post, but Karkarinus has told me by pm that he is off on vacation for 2 weeks - so we may have a lull in the action for awhile.

Page loaded in: 0.985 seconds