I don't want this mod to be horror related. I can't really put the theme into one specific word but I'll explain it. I was thinking of a Big Island where there are several environments like tropical forests, Volcanic areas, deserts, etc. An island where specific dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures live in areas and some dinosaurs will be more rare than others. Think of when you first step foot on the island, you go up a forest hill and when you reach the top, you get this breathe-taking view of a massive jungle with herds of dinosaurs in the grass field areas. Think of the wildlife in a massive tropical land. That's what the initial idea is. Here are the rest of my ideas.

1. Custom models

2. Custom AI

3. Custom animations

4. Tamable with or without the Tame the beasts of skyrim 2 mod

5. More than 75 different types of dinosaurs

6. Nothing to do with Jurassic park

7. Custom weapons & armor

8. Custom Items

9. Not sure whether to enable dragons on the Island

10. Ridable dinosaurs

11. Other prehistoric creatures

12. Compatability with Skytest realistic wildlife & animals mod (hopefully)

13. Don't plan on adding word walls cause I don't have voice actors yet

14. when mod iss done I will enable add-ons

15. Large Island with several environments

16. Dinopedia book that has info about certain dinosaurs that can be found randomly on the Island

If you have any other ideas leave them below.

Edited by Jabquest

• 2 years later...

I don't want this mod to be horror related. I can't really put the theme into one specific word but I'll explain it. I was thinking of a Big Island where there are several environments like tropical forests, Volcanic areas, deserts, etc. An island where specific dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures live in areas and some dinosaurs will be more rare than others. Think of when you first step foot on the island, you go up a forest hill and when you reach the top, you get this breathe-taking view of a massive jungle with herds of dinosaurs in the grass field areas. Think of the wildlife in a massive tropical land. That's what the initial idea is. Here are the rest of my ideas.

1. Custom models

2. Custom AI

3. Custom animations

4. Tamable with or without the Tame the beasts of skyrim 2 mod

5. More than 75 different types of dinosaurs

6. Nothing to do with Jurassic park

7. Custom weapons & armor

8. Custom Items

9. Not sure whether to enable dragons on the Island

10. Ridable dinosaurs

11. Other prehistoric creatures

12. Compatability with Skytest realistic wildlife & animals mod (hopefully)

13. Don't plan on adding word walls cause I don't have voice actors yet

14. when mod iss done I will enable add-ons

15. Large Island with several environments

16. Dinopedia book that has info about certain dinosaurs that can be found randomly on the Island

If you have any other ideas leave them below.

Almost like you're describing Ark Survival: Evolved. Couple years late but it's done now. Go have fun!