Iredior Conspiracies BETA

Guest Plugin Manager

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
In response to post #55860141.

Malastier wrote: There are many unfinished areas. The second quest of the Customs does not let me complete, I try to enter the captain's cabin and I can't get away from the door, the loading angle of the game is bad. ALSO, wtf, there is a Transvestite in this game. it is sickening. disgusting wow. you cant keep our problems of today out of a wonderful, FAMILY game.. I understand that I didn't have to download it, nor do I have to keep it. But i was enthralled with the prospect and beauty of this download, then i ran into the Tranny... omg i almost threw up.. YOU DISGRACE THE NAME OF MORROWIND. Idc if people choose to go against nature to change their gender, but I don't want to see it, the fact that you endorse this idea... Shows that i will go out of my way to say things like this message and avoid your future works and to badmouth everything that has any remote semblance of stopping on a game that I have grown to love... You set me back so many notches with my respect of the creators. First, finish the game, second, keep sex out of it... Please...

Wow dude, you have some severe issues.

• 1 month later...
In response to post #55860141. #55877556 is also a reply to the same post.

Malastier wrote: There are many unfinished areas. The second quest of the Customs does not let me complete, I try to enter the captain's cabin and I can't get away from the door, the loading angle of the game is bad. ALSO, wtf, there is a Transvestite in this game. it is sickening. disgusting wow. you cant keep our problems of today out of a wonderful, FAMILY game.. I understand that I didn't have to download it, nor do I have to keep it. But i was enthralled with the prospect and beauty of this download, then i ran into the Tranny... omg i almost threw up.. YOU DISGRACE THE NAME OF MORROWIND. Idc if people choose to go against nature to change their gender, but I don't want to see it, the fact that you endorse this idea... Shows that i will go out of my way to say things like this message and avoid your future works and to badmouth everything that has any remote semblance of stopping on a game that I have grown to love... You set me back so many notches with my respect of the creators. First, finish the game, second, keep sex out of it... Please...
Dragon32 wrote: Wow dude, you have some severe issues.

this has to be satire...

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...