Photo

My Timings Today

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
I will be on line to 12 with only a short break at 10.15 for ablutions etc. (max 30 mins). I am out at lunchtime for sushi (12-2). I will be on with the exception of a couple of short breaks until 9pm. Then I will be watching tv for an hour. I'll be back just after 10 to take the thing to the deadline and a bit beyond to try to give everyone an ending to the rpg. Those that can't finish tonight can do so tomorrow although I will not be online so much. The fallen statue can complete the rpg next week if they wish as they started later than everyone else. However the last time posts can be considered by the judges is midnight tonight UK time.

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
It's 6.45 here. Taking a dinner break. Back in 30.

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
Okay I will be off shortly for about 1 hour (until 10). For everyone's info there are three events before you arrive at the ceremony chamber. Two at the side tunnels and one at the door. Then you will have two events inside the chamber. That will give you an idea how far there is to go. I will play on until one and finish tomorrow any that overrun. I believe most should be finished tonight.

Povuholo

Povuholo

Fargoth Worshipper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts
Dang, i gotta go now. My parents will kill me if i keep on playing that long :( Oh well.. il try to make one more post...

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
Okay I will be away from the forums for a couple of hours (now 10 am UK time = forum time plus 1 hour). Will update all threads still running on my return. I'm happy to finish at your pace.

Page loaded in: 1.038 seconds