Photo

Quotes Of The Rp

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

thesilentpyro

thesilentpyro

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
Now that it's over, it's time to have a little humor break from all this Daedra fighting. Post your favorite things people have said in the RP. I'll start with one from Malchik a few minutes ago:

Suddenly the machine splits apart to reveal a frayed and frazzled Malchik. "Will you stop beating on me like that Mordred! Your fellows have deserted you. Go home quickly now while I dismantle this thing."

CertifiableX

CertifiableX

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
Here's a good one, from just after teleporting by Kyr Kanos of the Woodland Castle group...

In a matter of moments it was over, Rif found himself standing with his companions being addressed by a tall..Wood Elf? "Now that aint right," he mumbled so none could hear. "A tall Bosmer... this IS some kind of adventure alright."

Link here

DragonDudeAW

DragonDudeAW

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
This wast probably one of the best and most annoying posts by Malchik.......

As Aldhelm takes the equipment from Erunanion he trips upon a boulder. He falls heavily with a cry of alarm. The mortar hits a rock and splits in pieces.

Evaeril

Evaeril

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
As the Daedra in the tunnels draw closer to the cavern.

"Mordred already prepared to make himself inviseble when Evaeril walked in, he didn't had a momont to lose so he grabbed Evearil and used his ring of jump to jump to the cieling and grabbed one of the stalegmites hiding behind it. he hoped the kahjit would stay quiet."

Thread_Whisperer

Thread_Whisperer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
This one had me laughin hard when Trebbits turned himself into a clannfear in the Woodland Castle story...

.... Clanfear! Another one! How in the gods holy undergarments did that get there!....

Had to add this one too and then must get going.. but Frog (Woodland Castle Story) had just woken up to find the leader at the camp had been attacked and so what is the best course of action... well apparently Argonians just don't think well on an empty stomach...

Frog
.... "You all ok?.Sonnoba do you think you could patch her up?"

"I'll go look for some thing for us to eat, I could use the distraction" With that Frog heads quickly and yet silently into the Forest armed with his spear. ....

Whats so funny is how fitting that is to the one I see as Frog. :D
ok really runnin late now, will be back in a few hours. Great thread idea!

there have been many but time is short right now I will definately make a post here later with more of the ones I have read that made me L O L :D

karkarinus

karkarinus

Lurker in the Deep

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts
(Malchik previously says that there is nowhere to 'hide' in the cavern)

"Mordred already prepared to make himself inviseble when Evaeril walked in, he didn't had a momont to lose so he grabbed Evearil and used his ring of jump to jump to the cieling and grabbed one of the stalegmites hiding behind it. he hoped the kahjit would stay quiet."

Then Malchik says: "The imaginary stalactite failing to materialise the invisible Mordred landed uncomfortably with Evaeril narrowly missing landing on his head."

Just goes to show you can't go looking for 'loopholes' in the DM's descriptions!

DragonDudeAW

DragonDudeAW

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
Kind of like the battle part of our group tried to start that went on in their heads.........

thesilentpyro

thesilentpyro

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
You mean this one? Yes, quite a neat way of working around some powerplaying.

The glori0us battle has taken place in their heads, perhaps a premonition of what is to come.

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
Well I rather liked writing this one. You would have to read the character's posts to appreciate the exquisite maliciousness of it all.

"Antehelios, catching the atronach nearest the door by surprise, knocks six wet weekends out of it with one blow. It manages only one stab in retaliation but for Antehelios it is the unkindest cut of all. No more exciting nights with the maidens of Earthly Delight unless he can find a healer good at sewing."

thesilentpyro

thesilentpyro

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Well I rather liked writing this one. You would have to read the character's posts to appreciate the exquisite maliciousness of it all.

"Antehelios, catching the atronach nearest the door by surprise, knocks six wet weekends out of it with one blow. It manages only one stab in retaliation but for Antehelios it is the unkindest cut of all. No more exciting nights with the maidens of Earthly Delight unless he can find a healer good at sewing."

Malchik, you and your dice are particularly cruel, you know that?

Page loaded in: 3.160 seconds