Photo

Quotes Of The Rp

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
In The Fallen Statue thread, this was funny only in its stupidity (on my part) - my mage Justun F. Thyme is asked to loosen the magickal lock on a trapdoor.....I go on & on about the magika, forgetting one thing.

Makchik makes a post next & says "A simple dispel spell should do the job. I presume the mage is capable of that"...and then continues the storyline. I forgot to have him loosen the door. *blush* :blush:

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
This has become my new favorite quote, after friend karakulus begins scoffing down magika doggie biscuits that Malchik has included in our 'survival pack' for, I was pretty sure, my ghosthound narrator Baraka...who is just turning-herself-inside-out smelling the fragrant magical aroma of the dog biscuits, hoping some human will throw her one to taste & try out .... and then karakulus EATS ONE HIMSELF!

A post from Malchik comes:
OOC> The magical dog biscuits are for doggies!

Whew! That was a close one!!!! tee hee hee

Povuholo

Povuholo

Fargoth Worshipper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts
This one, just posted in the woodland's castle thread, is VERY weird and funny, and beats all the other's i've read for now IMO :wacko:
Made by Malchik ofcourse :P

The Golden Saint is addressing the assembled daedra.

"Soon the imperial province will be an uninhabitable dust bowl. But there is more. I have heard through the ether of a world where they believe we are nothing but imaginary creatures in a game. So I have cursed this device. Anyone who may have been part of this thread who tries to play this 'game' will find it constantly crashes and stumbles and stutters and rumbles and mutters and fumbles and gutters and it will become pure torture. And anyone who started in the thread but does not post between now and the end will find it happens whether the device is activated or not. Muahahahahahaha! First I will lead you in a hymn of praise to Lord Dagon and then we will activate the device."

Noooo we must save the forums! If we are going into the "this is a game" way, can't we just use "sethealth 0" on the Golden Saint? lol

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts

This one, just posted in the woodland's castle thread, is VERY weird and funny, and beats all the other's i've read for now IMO :wacko:
Made by Malchik ofcourse :P

The Golden Saint is addressing the assembled daedra.

"Soon the imperial province will be an uninhabitable dust bowl. But there is more. I have heard through the ether of a world where they believe we are nothing but imaginary creatures in a game. So I have cursed this device. Anyone who may have been part of this thread who tries to play this 'game' will find it constantly crashes and stumbles and stutters and rumbles and mutters and fumbles and gutters and it will become pure torture. And anyone who started in the thread but does not post between now and the end will find it happens whether the device is activated or not. Muahahahahahaha! First I will lead you in a hymn of praise to Lord Dagon and then we will activate the device."

Noooo we must save the forums! If we are going into the "this is a game" way, can't we just use "sethealth 0" on the Golden Saint? lol

Wowww, that is beginning to remind me of that movie that they are advertising on TV to premiere soon at the movies ..... where if you die in THE GAME - you die FOR REAL. Something tells me that this kind of ability is at Malchik's disposal too. *shudder* :excl:

Page loaded in: 0.937 seconds